Search results

1. S

Free Very large Zebra Moray Eel

Have a very large Zebra Moray Eel that we would like to give away to a good home. Currently has not been eating for a couple weeks but could be due to his current living conditions in our large frag system. Seems to be healthy and may start eating and possibly flourish if put in a proper large...
  2. S

Reef Deal Used Red sea reefer xl525 super deal

Crazy crazy deal just posted on Love the Reefs Facebook page! Not sure if posting a link is allowed so just go check it out for yourself on Facebook. Used Red Sea Reefer xl525 in great shape with 3 ai hydra lights, ecotech return, eshopps skimmer and more for $999 if picked up today
  3. S

Free Volitan Lionfish

Have a very large Volitan lionfish at the store that is taking up valuable space. It is about 10+ inches from fin to fin and 8+ inches head to tail. Will eat anything that fits in his mouth. Hoping to find it a good home asap. Please bring your own bucket and lid to transport the fish. Otherwise...
  4. S

FS XL Red Dragon colony

XL red dragon colony. Tip to tip between 7-8 inches. $120 Text 508-726-3532 if interested. Thanks.
  5. S

My 40 Breeder SPS Tank

I am going to be breaking down my 40 breeder SPS tank very soon. I'm currently setting up a 120 that will be taking its place and I wanted to post a few pictures of my tank at its current state before I start breaking things down with the potential of losing some stuff, so here goes. Tank is...
  6. S

SPS Gone Downhill Fast

Hey guys I dont usually post too often with questions about my reef because I like to diagnose on my own but this time around Im really worried. I have a 40 breeder all sps reef tank and just in the past 4 days or so things have started to go downhill really fast. My big change recently that I...
Back