Search results

1. mchartier

FS Breakdown - MP4-s, LifeReef, Spectrapure......Zip 02769

Breaking down the tank, equipment is for pick up in Rehoboth, MA 02769 or if you happen to be close to where I'm working (changes) I could meet. MP40s - Sold Manufacturer date Jan 2017 for both listed below. 1- Needs a new thick gasket as some of the part that clips to the dry side is...
  2. mchartier

Free 2 LumenMax 3 250w pendants with Coralvue dual ballast

2 LumenMax III Stealth DE Pendents (14"x14"x5") with a CoralVue 250w dual ballast. Pendents have 250w Phoenix 14k bulbs that have about 8 months of use (7hrs per day) Pickup in Rehoboth or Providence during weekday
  3. mchartier

WTB Phyto - SE MA (Seekonk aea)

Looking to start some cultures, anyone around the area have some to help start out
  4. mchartier

Has anyone seen Trochus around the Providence

Trying to see if anyone local has any of these snails. I've gone to OSA and they only had turbos available.
  5. mchartier

Any one need insulated boxes?

Free, 14.5"x14.5"x12.5". Also reusable ice packs if you want them. I get two of these a week and prefer someone take them if they can use them instead of throwing them away.
  6. mchartier

Anyone using Neptune WAV powerheads?

I'm looking at doing some revamps, controller and power heads. I currently have a Reefkeeper that has been acting up and is time to replace, and seriously looking at the Apex now. The basic package has everything I really need. I am intrigued with their WAV power heads though. Currently...
  7. mchartier

Does this Snowflake Clownfish look right?

8. mchartier

Feeling a little puffy

9. mchartier

Well Water, whole House filtration, RO/DI and bleach?

Well the other day we had our yearly service done on our house filtration system. We have had a slight smell in the laundry room from the water. So they poured bleach into the system. Now I was not home during this so I am not sure exactly where or how much was used. So on my RODI I have...
  10. mchartier

Our Families Reef Journal

This is the tank that I setup in my sons room. It will be a SPS tank with a few LPS. Tank is a Deep Blue 57 Rimless Stand is a Oceanic Tech stand Sump is a 20 Tall Skimmer is a Super Reef Octopus 1000 Internal Return is an Octopus Water Blaster 3000 - teed off to feed a media reactor...
  11. mchartier

SMCNALLY Tank Rebirth

For those that have not seen the original build here is the thread. I am sure a few of the members are waiting to see what was going to happen to this tank, so here are my plans. This is going into my sons room, originally was going to do a 40 Breeder until I saw that this was still for sale...
  12. mchartier

40 Breeder Build

Well my wife said that it would be nice to have a tank in my oldest son's room so I am starting to design a 40 breeder. Below is the stand and canopy that I designed. Currently the drawing shows a Bean setup with a c2c overflow but I have not decided on the Bean or Herbie for the drain setup...
  13. mchartier

I've got Eggs

I discovered these this afternoon while doing a waterchange tried to do topdowns but I did not want to remove my entire canopy so they are a t a slight angle. These are from my tomato clowns.
  14. mchartier

Had some time for a few pictures

The first two pics are my female And these are of the male It appears that the male was mouthing this area
  15. mchartier

Peek-A-Boo

These were taken right after our power came back on today.
  16. mchartier

Come on stay still

Trying to get some of these was a pain on manual focus. The gramma was easy when ever you get near the tank he comes right up to the glass to see if you are dumping food in, the others not so much.
  17. mchartier

A Few GBTAs

Well I changed my lighting the other week from 250W Ushio 14K DE to 250W Radiums and I am loving the color. So I have pulled out the camera to see what I can do with the new colors. The only editing on these was resizing and also adding my name.
  18. mchartier

Another 90 Gal Canopy (Oceanic)

Been working on this late at night for the last month, just have not had much time to do anything with it. Right now I just need to mount the other inserts then stain. While I was at this I am also swapping out my reflectors to SE so I can run Radiums. Thinking of mounting my...
  19. mchartier

AquaMend

Has anyone found some locally lately? Looks like HD stopped selling it.
  20. mchartier

Couple of new guys

These guys made a b-line for the bta as soon as they were introduced just have not liked any of the pics enough So far he has been great and have not noticed any of my CUC missing. Both of them together Not sure what is up with the sizing I had them all at 800x536.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back