Search results

1. JTM4UG

Ai 100 int tank with black stand

Its on Marthas Vineyard so you will need to come over on the ferry to pick it up. $300 in good shape. Most likely has a few scratches but nothing immediately noticeable. Have lots of other equipment for sale also pm me.
  2. JTM4UG

Possible breakdown on MV. Anyone interested?

Have a couple tangs, mandarin, cardinals, clowns, anemones, filefish, full CUC, urchins, etc. may be breaking down and someone could come take all the livestock. Have had some health problems and may need to breakdown in a hurry.
  3. JTM4UG

Having a frustrating battle with hair algae

I have 2 ai sol and a kessil 360x over a 90g. 0 phosphates and 0 nitrates consistently but its taking over like crazy. I feed once per day a cube of frozen brine and a small pinch of pellets. Have been reducing lights gradually and they are on for about 7 hours right now. I do s water change...
  4. JTM4UG

WTB 1 ai sol

Anyone have one for sale?
  5. JTM4UG

FS Equipment for sale

Apex bar 8- $110 shipped Apex jr- $60 shipped Hydor smart wave-$30 shipped All prices are obo. Cleaning out old equipment so more to come.
  6. JTM4UG

Floor refinishing

Having my floors refinished while im on vacation. Tank will be covered during the sanding but would rather leave it open during the urethaning with all the windows open. Anyone have any insight into this. Have heard conflicting info about oil or water based poly being better for the tank. Oil...
  7. JTM4UG

Adding a kessil light into AI racks

Anyone know where i can buy a bracket to use a kessil light in aquaillumination rack. I just got a new setup and would like to add a kessil into it(a360)
  8. JTM4UG

Anyone have a code for BRS?

Anyone have a code for BRS?
  9. JTM4UG

WTB Anyone have a reef octopus neck extension for a 150 for sale?

They are out of stock and I need one.
  10. JTM4UG

Help getting my reef octopus 150int working

Ive tried it at every water depth from 9” to 6”. Seems to overflow the collection cup on the lowest setting regardless. Any tips to getting this thing tuned in?
  11. JTM4UG

Flow in a 4ft 100g display

I have a mj 1200 w/ sureflow kit and a mj 900 with a kit also. Both running near the surface of the water. Its a mixed reef. Too much flow? What do you guys think?
  12. JTM4UG

Any recommendations for heater

Bought 2 new inkbird titanium 300w heaters and woke up this morning to a 72 degree tank. Have all my water change heaters inside now to get it back up today but the heaters have to go. They will run off my apex so basically looking for a large titanium drop in heater without its own controller...
  13. JTM4UG

Any ideas to make this alot quieter

https://share.icloud.com/photos/066icI2rfEquWFHTh-O21EbGQ
  14. JTM4UG

Mp10 weak magnets

Just set up my new tank. Its a 100int with a 30g sump. Finally got all the kinks worked out and i realized that my mp10s wont work with the 3/4 glass. Anyone have any recomendations for some reliable semi nice looking budgets pumps i can buy to use for now until i can get some mp40s? Definitely...
  15. JTM4UG

WTB anyone have a used trident for sale?

DM me
  16. JTM4UG

WTB Anyone near Burlington have dry rock to sell?

Going to be there for the weekend and looking for some dry rock. PM me
  17. JTM4UG

WTB Eshopps rs-300 sump of equivalent

Pm me
  18. JTM4UG

Anyone have a BRS discount code.

Going to make a large purchase today. Hoping someone has a good discount code for me.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back