Search results

1. jrmx635

FS 90 gallon reef ready with extras

90 gallon with stand,sump and dc pump Extra filter socks,bag of salt,two heaters,float valve,test kits,miracle mud in refugium,still has some snails living in it Awesome bashsea sump with dosing holders and probe holders All plumbed still $350 Pickup in situate ri 02857
  2. jrmx635

Gone Apex,cor15,radions 90 gallon

Selling off my 90 and equipment. I'll get pictures of 90 up shortly 90 gallon ,corner overflow very nice bashsea sump,and jebao dc pump. Reef octopus regal dc skimmer with fairly new varios2 pumpalso have the old pump which works perfect,but bad controller Twoheater,bunch of test kits,some...
  3. jrmx635

Gone Ecotech mp40 package

Broke down tank. Selling my mp40 quiet drive. Comes with battery backup. Comes with another brand new never opened westside. Comes with two used old style wetsides. Perfect setup to last you a long time and get you out of a jam if you lose power. Save a lot of money with this package $350...
  4. jrmx635

Gone Sold

Need to empty my reef tank.all rock fish,crabs,snails This is a great deal,don't try to low ball I'm not splitting it up so please don't ask Flame angel Malinerus wrasse Six line wrasse Orange shoulder tang 2 clowns black and white,orange and white Blue chromis Scribble rabbit fish 8 rose...
  5. jrmx635

Gone Brs CO2 scrubber,ecotech battery backup

Brs dual CO2 scrubber with a lot of extra media,mint condition $60 Ecotech battery backup battery less than a year old $70 Located 02857
  6. jrmx635

Gone Brs CO2 and ecotech

Brs dual CO2 scrubber with a lot of extra media,mint condition $65 Ecotech battery backup battery less than a year old $75 Located 02857
  7. jrmx635

Gone Apex el,wxm,control board

Brain is about 6 months old Not sure age of wxm but it works great. Only selling because I got a big Neptune package so this is all extra. Just took it all offline last night Control board is used just doesn't fit where I need it. El $400 Wxm $100 shipped. Control board $60
  8. jrmx635

Gone Ecotech battery backup

Battery replaced about 6 months ago. I don't need 2 so I will sell one $100 Possible trade for dosing equipment
  9. jrmx635

Gone Monti frags f/s f/t

I have a bunch of red/orange cap frags. Also two other Monti's as shown in pictures all fragged. Glued to purple plugs Probably 10 of each available. Would like to trade for pretty much anything or would sell for $5 each just to put a price on them Just looking to pass on the great deal, Got...
  10. jrmx635

Gone Monti frags for trade

Got a bunch of monti frags from gene. Would like to trade for pretty much anything. Bunch of orange cap, Tubs Steletta and the other green one next to it in the picture. Located in scituate r.i.
  11. jrmx635

Gone 75gpd ro/di

New 75 God membrane and filters New membrane flush and auto shutoff. Only needs di cartridge. $60 Scituate r.i.
  12. jrmx635

Gone Radion gen 2

Going to be selling my Radeon xr30 generation 2 It works great I just ordered another generation 3 to match the other one I have. It works great the USB can be finicky but I use the Apex to control it. I can include the brand new wire hanging kit and a 30" rail.no rms,just the hanging kit and...
  13. jrmx635

Gone Ecotech rms and hanging kit

Have an extra rms mount with different size mounts.Also has xr30 mount $60 Hanging kit is brand new $25 Also have a 30" used rail $20 Trade for fish,rock,easy coral or bta Located scituate Rhode island
  14. jrmx635

Gone Neptune Apex gear for sale

Selling My apex classic. I did newest firmware on the brain and it went nuts. Sometimes connects,sometimes won't. Temp readings are off,modules won't respond. Talked to tech support And they want me to send in the brain. I just ended up buying a new wifi apex. So selling the eb8,orp...
  15. jrmx635

Gone CPR sump ro/di

Older but good CPR sump$25 Coralife 75gpd ro/di brand new cartridges and membrane. Flush and Auto shutoff setup is new also $100 May trade for fish,coral,rock. No tiny frags though.lol
  16. jrmx635

Gone 75 gallon and overflow

Like new. $75 tank Also eshopps overflow.has tubing fitting for aqualifter. $40 Trade for,rock,coral,fish Mp40 wet side
  17. jrmx635

Gone Radion xr30 parts

This was a spare xr30 gen1 with updated lenses. Light needs a board,it runs a few minutes and shuts off. Newer fan Power supply works great Also comes with mount and 30"rail $50 pickup in scituate r.i. 02857
  18. jrmx635

Gone Reef octopus regal dc skimmer

Awesome skimmer Very efficient and powerful Sold my tank so I don't need anymore. Had a repair on neck long time ago. Doesn't effect it $180 Pickup in scituate r.i. 02857
  19. jrmx635

Gone 2 mp40s

Ones a quiet drive I bought new like 1-2 years ago 250 Ones a mp40w with qd controller, qd Wetside and new power supply Mobius chip also 200 Both run quiet Pickup in n.scituate r.i.02857
  20. jrmx635

Gone 120 tank stand sump

Selling my 120 with stand and pm refugium sump Black trim and stand 4 filter socks Mag float cleaner Just drained few days ago Good shape $350 Pickup in n.scituate ri 02857
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back