Search results

1. Flame Angel

Mike's 270-gallon custom build

Sweet! Good Luck Mike. Wish I had seen this sooner.
  2. Flame Angel

Emergency, Anyone have a reeflo hammerhead pump.

Not sure if this helps. https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/for/d/georgetown-reefflo-hammerhead-barracuda/7362888174.html
  3. Flame Angel

Sat. December 8th meeting. Elections and free food! Framingham MA

Congrats! To all who stood up to ensure the club/knowledge goes on. It was nice to be there today seeing all the old faces and meeting all the new faces. I wish you all the best and future success. Hope to see you all again soon.
  4. Flame Angel

Ann. Annual 2018 brs auction eye candy and donations

It is just nice to see this organizing!
  5. Flame Angel

Ann. I'd like to introduce you to the 2018 BRS BOD

Greetings All, I would like to take a moment to thank all the new officers, re-elected officers and past officers for bringing this club forward and more up to date. Keep focused on what the clubs true intentions are and keep the members in mind and focus them to be proactive. I wish you all...
  6. Flame Angel

BRS website major upgrade

Looks great! Six years, but you guys got it done... Kudos!
  7. Flame Angel

Is this DOA?

I agree with Dong. Very hard to come back from that. I would report it sooner rather than later.
  8. Flame Angel

Bored

Wish I was bored
  9. Flame Angel

Auction eyecandy

How's about everyone posting pictures of their bid winnings in their new environments. There were definitely some crazy deals won. Wish I had a tank up and running. I will admit I am VERY JEALOUS of everyone.
  10. Flame Angel

2017 BRS annual auction

How's about everyone posting pictures of their bid winnings in their new environments. There were definitely some crazy deals won. Wish I had a tank up and running. I will admit I am VERY JEALOUS of everyone.
  11. Flame Angel

I am up and running!!!

Way to go Tony. Can't wait to see some pictures or get there personally to view the set up.
  12. Flame Angel

Reef Deal Ocean in glass

That's a bummer
  13. Flame Angel

2017 BRS annual auction

Sorry to hear that. Family first. My condolences to you and your family.
  14. Flame Angel

Auction eyecandy

2017 Auction Items List Oh, I cannot wait for tomorrow!
  15. Flame Angel

Auction eyecandy

2X 1 year subscriptions to coral magazine 2X 1 year subscriptions to coral magazine
  16. Flame Angel

Auction eyecandy

Some times you just do not know how good you have it until its gone.
  17. Flame Angel

Auction eyecandy

Thirty nine hours away from auction time. Do your think we can come up with at least another 100-150 more corals to put into the auction. Shake those coral frags free from your tanks. After all, the club can provide you a donation letter to write off on your takes for next year. Don't...
  18. Flame Angel

I guess I should tell you...

Nice. Good Luck!
  19. Flame Angel

Auction eyecandy

Auction Pamphlet 2017 Updated 3/22/17 @9:50pm Hi attached is a 2017 Auction Pamphlet that will be updated the Friday evening before the Auction for your downloading pleasure. Gee, only 238 more items to go to make it to previous years levels... Hmmmm, do I challenge everyone to keep me up...
  20. Flame Angel

Hello and First Post

Best of luck and welcome aboard.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back