Search results

1. Flame Angel

Additives

Okay, while visiting Cape Coral I stopped into a LFS. I was talking with the owner and he turned me onto a product line called reefgrow. Has anyone heard of them? Pretty mix they supply you the supplement in dry powder form and you just add your own RODI water to the specified ratios. Then...
  2. Flame Angel

Bryopsis/Hair Algae/TechM

Okay, so the process begins. I spent four hours last night removing 99% of the Bryopsis/Hair Algae from my tank. It is amazing how just one spec can grow into an ocean full greenery. I really should have taken a before and after picture for comparison. I started off mixing up some water...
  3. Flame Angel

Saturday, April 11th Taunton, Michael Tlusty

edit
  4. Flame Angel

2015 Auction-Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I would like to take this time and thank all the donors and bidders that participated in this year’s auction. This year was very successful in regards to donations and bids that came in. Our donors donated a total of 339 items that brought in enough money to keep the club going through the next...
  5. Flame Angel

Mesh Net Tops-Survey

So the other day I was pondering. How many people would be interested in a make your own mesh top for your tank? We could do this similar to a group buy, but coordinate the efforts similar to what we did with the Ardruino build. Pay through the club, order everything in bulk and make...
  6. Flame Angel

Frag Swap for the Saturday 28 February 2015 Meeting

Next frag swap will be at the end of the 28 February 2015 meeting. There's another thread stuck to the top of Reef Talk with information on the date/time/location of the meeting. For details or questions, see that thread. As usual, in the frag swap thread, please note what you're looking...
  7. Flame Angel

February Disaster Prevention and Reefkeeping Chemistry for Dummies/VP of PR Election

:)Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment):)Please control your conduct and consumption of beverages The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be: on Saturday February 28th, 2015 noon to 4:00pm, NO PATRIOTS...
  8. Flame Angel

Reef Deal 55 Gallon White Barrels $15.00each

I was driving down rte 108 in NH on Saturday. I passed this house that had those 55gallon White Barrels everyone uses for water changes... There were about a dozen of them in the front yard with a sign on them that side $15.00 each. In case someone is looking and is up in that area...
  9. Flame Angel

Koralia 6 Issue

Well I came in from working on the car today and noticed the tank looked a little stagnant. It looks like my Koralia 6 stopped working. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. The head started to turned and stopped. I tried that a few more times and same exact thing. So I took the pump...
  10. Flame Angel

BRS Official "Evolving" Meeting Calender for 2015

BRS Official "Evolving" Meeting Calendar for 2015 :)Meetings are open to all paid, non-paid and prospective members. (family friendly environment):) Please control your conduct and consumption of beverages This is the evolving BRS calendar for 2015. While we are working out the details...
  11. Flame Angel

New England Frag Farmers Market-BRS Aquaculturist

This message has been approved by the Board of Directors in keeping with our "Mission Statement". Calling all Farmers! Jon Swanson here from the E.O. Smith High School Coral Propagation Project in Storrs CT. I am in charge of the New England Frag Farmer’s Market and am looking for BRS...
  12. Flame Angel

Sunday January 25th noon-4pm Round Robin

:)Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment):) The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be: on Sunday January 25th, 2015 noon to 4:00pm, NO PATRIOTS FOOTBALL THIS DAY! The location is: Framingham Elks 450 Union...
  13. Flame Angel

December 6th(Saturday)-2015 Elections/Bake Off/Holiday Get Together Framingham Elks

:)Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment):) The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be: on Saturday December 6th, 2014 noon to 4:00pm NO PATRIOTS FOOTBALL THIS DAY! The location is: Framingham Elks 450 Union...
  14. Flame Angel

November 15th (Saturday) - Noon-4 PM - VFW Taunton - Gary Parr - Photography/Grow Out

:)Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment):) The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be: on Saturday November 15th, 2014 noon to 4:00pm NO PATRIOTS FOOTBALL THIS DAY! The location is: Taunton VFW 82 Ingell St...
Back