Search results

1. Turbosnail

Gone 80 Deepblue rimless fs

I have a 80g Deep Blue rimless for sale has the low iron glass in the front. In good shape no major scratches. I drilled an extra hole in the overflow for a bean overflow. Plus there are return holes in the back. I no longer have the stand. I’ll throw in a bunch live rock but it will need to be...
  2. Turbosnail

Cool Reef video!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mcbHKAWIk3I
  3. Turbosnail

Osras reef aquarium conference

The third annual osras reef aquarium conference Circle the Date on your Calender ...April 19th, 2015 42 Booths of Coral, Fish Vendors and Exhibitors coming from across the USA!!! All Attendees get a Free Coral with each admission!! All prepaid admissions get a free raffle...
  4. Turbosnail

Led light recommendations?

I am looking for recommendations for Led lighting over an 80g Deep Blue Rimless tank 48"x24"x16".
  5. Turbosnail

Loss of a Clown

So I am very sad.:( My female clown that I have had for 8+ years and has gone through 3 power outages, 3 tank crashes and aggressive tank mates. Died today.:( I had moved all of my livestock to my basement while I downgraded my tank. She must have flipped into the overflow somehow and got sucked...
  6. Turbosnail

December Meeting

Well it is that time of year again! Time for the Annual BOD Elections! The next meeting will be December 21st at the Framingham Elks. It is our Annual BOD elections. You will get your chance to vote for President, V.P., V.P. of P.R., Secretary, Treasurer, and 4 BOD at Large positions. There is...
  7. Turbosnail

Best place to get Black sand?

I am looking for suggestions for places to get cheapest and best Black Sand?
  8. Turbosnail

July/August Get Together!

Instead of a meeting for July and August we are having a get together at the New England Aquarium I will add a date when we have figured that out. We are thinking the end of July. Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Adults cost $19.95 and children cost $11.95 for the Aquarium...
  9. Turbosnail

Donation pickup help?

Is there anybody in the Malden, Stoneham, Somerville area with an suv or truck that is coming to the meeting that could pick up some donations for the Junkyard wars? TIA
  10. Turbosnail

Are you coming to Sundays meeting Poll?

Looking to see how many of you are coming to the meeting so we can make sure we have enough food. So post in this thread if you are coming(and who is coming with you like your wife or husband and kids) and if you want hamburgers-hotdogs or chicken or all of them so we have enough of each one. It...
  11. Turbosnail

Junkyard Wars donations!

If you have stuff to get rid of bring it to the Junkyard Wars. We need your old tanks that are just sitting around gathering dust even if they leak a little or have a crack. Size doesn't matter 10g,20g,30g etc.. one year we had a couple 75g and 45g bow front. We also need any pvc fittings or...
  12. Turbosnail

June Meeting Info!

The June Meeting will be the Junkyard Wars and a Cookout. Taunton VFW 82 Ingell St Taunton,Ma 02783 It's time for Junkyard Wars again! Plus we are having a cookout there will be Hamburgers,hotdogs,chips etc... If you want to bring something feel free the more food the merrier. The bar will...
  13. Turbosnail

No May Meeting!

There will be no May meeting. May is a tough month to have a meeting because one weekend it was mothers day and then there is Memorial day weekend and in between there are all kinds of graduations and such. Sorry it took so long to put up this thread but I have been having some family and health...
  14. Turbosnail

OSRAS Reef Conference 2013

This is coming up on May 5th. Sounds like a good time I know I will be attending as it is nice and close.
  15. Turbosnail

April Meeting!

The April meeting will be at the: Newburyport Elks 25 Low St Newburyport, MA 01950 12-4pm The meeting will be sponsored by LoveTheReef! http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?130796-Next-stop-BRS-Meeting-Newburyport-Elks-4-28-13! I will be adding more info in the next...
  16. Turbosnail

New Moderator introduction

I would like to introduce our two new MODs stingythingy45(Bob) and S_Kelley(Shane) They will start as MODs within the next two weeks. Glad to have you guys aboard!
  17. Turbosnail

Big Thank You to all the volenteers!!!!!

I would just like to thank the volunteers they did a great job of running items around and helping setup and break down the auction. Thank You!!!!
  18. Turbosnail

Auction Donations

Hello BRS members, it's that time of year again! That's right, it's auction time, the time of year for us to pester you for donations. I have sent/will send out some PM's directly to members that use our forum to sell their extra corals and livestock, and also to those members that have been...
  19. Turbosnail

2013 Anual BRS Auction!!

2013 Annual BRS Auction March 23rd 2013 Framingham Elks 450 Union Ave Framingham,Ma 01702 11am-3pm Come One Come All! To the Annual BRS Auction! Where you are sure to find that coral or piece of equipment that you have just been dieing to get. Now you can get it for less than you would have...
  20. Turbosnail

Possible Meeting Cancellation!

:mad:There is suppose to be a large amount of snow Saturday night into Sunday 8-12" if it is going to be this bad we are going to cancel the meeting. It is not worth a members life to have the meeting if it is going to be that bad. I would also like to add that this was going to be a disaster...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back