Search results

1. R

Sold Full 120 gallon tank. Rock and live stock ONLY. Need to shut down for a bit

thanks all, sold everything today... I am pretty sure I will be back
  2. R

Sold Full 120 gallon tank. Rock and live stock ONLY. Need to shut down for a bit

Bump $500, I really need to shut tank down thus coming week
  3. R

Let's see how this plays out for a couple of days, I would really like someone to come with totes and cash so I can clean the system and shut it down
  4. R

While it makes me sad, my upcoming travel schedule has forced the reality that I need to shut down my healthy and thriving 120 at least temporarily. Coral, nems, fish and rock are healthy. I will post pictures in the coming days. As I am pretty busy with planning and preparing for the big trip...
  5. R

Gone RBT, Purple Gorgonians and Artic Ice Pallies - two of each

The nem babies are have settled in nicely and look great, better than these pics
  6. R

had a no show on BTA, still have 2 available
  7. R

Hello all- Looking to trade for LPS or Zoas, but will sell 2x Purple Gorgonians: 4" and bushy and 5-6" tall: $45 each 2x RBT (very good color, rainbow?): See the mother group and the picture of the 2 babies on the back wall: $35 each 2x Artic Ice Pally colonies (+/- 35 polyps each): $25...
  8. R

Basement Sump Design Questions

In my basement sump, I did 2x 45 elbows which are supposed to flow better than a single 90. My display is a 120 and I only have 2 drains, one into the full sump and the emergency overflow running a strong trickle directly into the refugium section. I transition to hose with sweeping turns then...
  9. R

Gone Gorgonian, Toadstool and RBT Sale or Trade

Thanks. Nice to meet you also, I am glad you are happy. Frags look great.
  10. R

Gone Free Green Striped Mushroom Rocks | Pickup in East Bridgewater, MA | Must Bring a bucket

Paul- great to see your set-up, thank you again, boy did you take care of me. Stuff look great, my son is jealous, vey jealous.
  11. R

Gone Free Green Striped Mushroom Rocks | Pickup in East Bridgewater, MA | Must Bring a bucket

I am in Norton and around this afternoon, any still available?
  12. R

Gone Gorgonian, Toadstool and RBT Sale or Trade

I have had all three pieces for a long time. Pick up in Norton, MA Purple Gorgonian is a daughter off of a colony I have had for years, this was fragged maybe a year ago and doing well. It is approx 4"x 4" and well branched $40 or trade Toadstool is white/light green toadstool that is pretty...
  13. R

Reefcleaners group buy

Anyone interested in splitting the shipping on a Reefcleaners order for delivery right after new years? I am in Norton and around during the day to accept and acclimate
  14. R

Looking for a 15-20 babies, anyone breeding?

I am restarting my 120 having lost most of my stock in the October power failure...
  15. R

October Storm Disaster and Rebuild

We were in Denver having driving out to visit our daughter when the storm and associated multi-day power failure hit in October. I had a neighbor go is who saw "dead fish everywhere." My cousin came by and tried to pull out what he could, but missed all of the big ones mainly a large Foxface...
  16. R

GFCI Issue

I should have shared that I installed this GFCI breaker as a new circuit in the panel that only support the tank running the items listed which can't possibly be an overload - sounds like it is worth replacing the breaker
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back