Anybody have any dry pieces of Tonga available? Lmk! Thanks
  2. PasstheTorch

WTB GreenJapanese long tent toadstool

Hey how much are those frags? Thanks
  3. PasstheTorch

WTB GreenJapanese long tent toadstool

I need a small frag! Thanks
  4. PasstheTorch

FS Tank breakdown. Moving to a new house and baby on the way! So I think this is a good time. Price will reflect urgency

There’s 2 clowns, a sailfin, melanarus wrasse, and cleaner shrimp. Those can go with it too for an extra $50. It would be awesome if you can take the coral and fish at once.
  5. PasstheTorch

FS Tank breakdown. Moving to a new house and baby on the way! So I think this is a good time. Price will reflect urgency

Hi! $500 for everything you see in these pictures except the rock flowers and 1 tequila sunrise. Those are coming with me to set up a super easy pico tank with just those and some sexy shrimp. Don’t mind the red slime, I’ve been so busy planning for the baby. There’s 2 different types of gold...
  6. PasstheTorch

FS 2 g5 xr15 blue w/ mounts

Bump I’ll take 600
  7. PasstheTorch

Sent you a pm
  8. PasstheTorch

650? Moving soon and baby on the way so I’m motivated to sell but don’t want to lose my shirt either lol
  9. PasstheTorch

Hi! 2 xr-15 for sale with mounts. Been running since 1-1-21 and work perfectly. Over $1040 invested. $700 for everything. Lmk!
  10. PasstheTorch

FS Master torch & gold torch package. Steal price

No idea, but I don’t think so. Probably a wild but I’ve never followed lineages so I didn’t ask!
  11. PasstheTorch

I’ll sell just the master too…if that intrigues anyone.
  12. PasstheTorch

The tissue is really healthy and far down the Skelton even though the heads are fully separate, so fragging this right now may cause and unwanted bacterial infection. I don’t recommend that, but I’ve seen it done! Lol
  13. PasstheTorch

Bump. Will meet through north shore mass too. I travel daily and can fit in my schedule.
  14. PasstheTorch

Here’s a no filter pic where I flicked the lights on at night to see the heads of master torch. And then an orange filter pic of both pieces
  15. PasstheTorch

3 heads of master torch, 2 heads of gold torch. $650 pickup in Hampton or meet in agreeable location
  16. PasstheTorch

FS Colorado sunburnt anemone

The nem is pending!
  17. PasstheTorch

FS Colorado sunburnt anemone

It’s got the striped foot and all! Really healthy $550
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back