Search results

1. Technorch

FS Last of my Equipment FS. Pumps lights

Radions for $200 each. Sunpower $200 T5 supplement $100 Nero and mp10 $100 each
  2. Technorch

Still have a few thing left. Trying to clear out now. Offers welcome!
  3. Technorch

A few things left from shutting down my tank. Everything is in working condition, just needs a clean. Everything is about a couple of years old. 2 x Nero 5 pumps. $175 each or take both for $300 2 x mp10 QD. $200 each Tunze 6055 with controller $150 Sicce syncra 2.0 $50 Tunze osmolator...
  4. Technorch

Sold FS 50g Rimless Cadlights with custom stand and sump.

Tank and stand are gone. Will make a new thread with all the extra equipment
  5. Technorch

CT/RI line. About 3 minutes off of I-395. I also work in RI and can meet close to MA with anything except the tank
  6. Technorch

Thanks! I love this size tank. The custom stand gave it the perfect viewing height.
  7. Technorch

Asking $100, but I have a few people in line for it
  8. Technorch

As of now it is still available
  9. Technorch

Thanks. The dimension are 24x24x20. Stand is 4’ high I believe.
  10. Technorch

The return pump is now a Neptune cor-20. I sold the vectra. I’m asking $200 for the return pump
  11. Technorch

I’ll be asking $450 for it. It’s the full version that sells for $875. The probes will need to be replaced.
  12. Technorch

I’ve been out of the hobby for a bit and I’m selling leftover stuff. 50g rimless that’s been sitting for a few months now. Comes with stand, canopy and a deep blue sea custom sump. Asking $300 for the tank, stand, canopy and sump. I’ll be adding the rest of the equipment FS as well. If you...
  13. Technorch

FS PAR Meter. Basically brand new

If it goes to the club, I'll do $300. The lack of one of these floating around in the western part is actually the reason why I ended up buying one myself
  14. Technorch

FS PAR Meter. Basically brand new

I bought this meter last year used it once for 5 minutes to check my lights. I ended up moving and haven't set up a tank since then. Asking $400 for it. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/mq-510-full-spectrum-underwater-led-par-meter-apogee.html
  15. Technorch

Red Sea Peninsula 500

Thanks! I'll definitely reach out if I need help with converting the plumbing. Any chance you have a list of all the parts you ordered for your lights mount from 8020? I like that look and I'm thinking of doing the exact setup for that.
  16. Technorch

Red Sea Peninsula 500

Really nice setup! I got one of these myself this past weekend during their sale and can't wait for it to arrive on Tuesday! Do you find that the two radions are enough coverage or have you thought about adding a third one and run them the other way? I have two myself and thought of maybe a...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back