Search results

1. Spaceman

Skimmers fs nano-300g

I need the room in my closet!!! Reef octopus 6000sss 450 Reef octopus 5000sss 60 needs pump Royal exclusive 250 needs little tlc 250 Reef octopus b50 30 Tunze nano 40 Reeflow orca 2 650
  2. Spaceman

Gone Free stuff clean out

Looking to get more space in storage all this is free but you have to take it all.
  3. Spaceman

What type of mag scraper do you use?

I have used mag floats my whole time reefing life and love them. My new build has me needing something extra strong and i am looking at a mighty mag 5 there not cheap but seem to work well! Does any one have experience with them?
  4. Spaceman

SRO-6000sss $450

It's a beast of a skimmer and not very old under 1 year in use works amazing I just upgraded and will never need this again. Pickup in bellingham ma $450
  5. Spaceman

WTB Rsm hanging kit asap

I have one on order but does anyone have one I could get today close to bellingham ma?
  6. Spaceman

Tank move

Is anyone available tonight at 445 in bellingham ma to move a 200 from my kitchen to my garage? Really need a hand tonight!
  7. Spaceman

150 gallon long glass tank Free

Tank was used for the past 4 years as my sump. Stand is junk imo but you have to take with the tank. Asking 100$ for the tank yes there is a chip in the front glass on the end and pictured but held water as my sump awesome sump. no baffles were installed.
  8. Spaceman

WTB Sea swirl

I am looking for a 1in sea swirl! Let me know if you have one collecting dust.
  9. Spaceman

Punk rocker combo plug

$30 Pick up in Bellingham ma
  10. Spaceman

Frogspawn 2 heads

$30 Pick up Bellingham Ma
  11. Spaceman

Corals

12. Spaceman

Frag Tank Is Running!

The frag tank is up and running and slowly getting frags added from other display tanks! I am very excited for this journey!
  13. Spaceman

WTB Looking for apex display and power supply!

Older blue display is preferred and newer power bar. Hopefully these are the last 2 items I need for my build if you have them and wanna trade or want cash please send me a pm!
  14. Spaceman

WTB Green Slimmer acro

Would like a good size piece of green slimmer. Haven't seen any for sale recently and just looking to see if anyone is gonna post one soon.
  15. Spaceman

Chalice

Beautiful chalice $150
  16. Spaceman

Cheap Equipment Some Free

Located bellingham Sro5000sss with neck extension $60 needs new pump Larger calcium reactor no pump $75 Smaller mcr calcium reactor $25
  17. Spaceman

Free Free stand

Located in bellingham stand is 60x30x30. Free!!!
  18. Spaceman

FS Clown pair

Looking to trade for coral or cash 100 obo value there in my sump and definitely deserve a nice display tank. Female is black and white and male is DaVinci I believe.
  19. Spaceman

WTB Raja rampage

Looking for a piece of raja ramapge chalice. Gf wants to kill me its here favorite piece had a large perfect circle prob 6in colony and it had a acantho on it when I came back from vacation. It slowly went after I even fraging it multiple times but the damage was to bad to even save a eye...
  20. Spaceman

Free Free sump

Free itsa 36x12 hold water and works As designed no need for it free want gone asap.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back