Search results

1. gurumasta

Life Without a Reef Tank

This post is so accurate man. I have been lacking sleep seriously all strung out on Sekiro Shadows Die Twice....
  2. gurumasta

My Kind of a 40 Breeder Build Thread

Almost there man looking good!
  3. gurumasta

Free Tank exploded, shelf fell, I’m done!

Damn man sorry to hear this...
  4. gurumasta

Kalkwasser time

The issue with that is the daily amount is inconsistent and will vary with amount top offed each day. In some systems that can be a huge swing depending on setup and time of year.
  5. gurumasta

Kalkwasser time

I dosed 1100 ml 4x a day every six hours for about 175 actual water volume. I would mix it and let it dose so never waited more than six hours after mixing it. I understand you may want to be more cautious on a smaller system but if you are dosing slowly shouldn’t really be an issue imo.
  6. gurumasta

Free Free pulsing Xenia

No sorry I don’t have any left. Thanks.
  7. gurumasta

Free Free pulsing Xenia

I will be after 6
  8. gurumasta

Free Free pulsing Xenia

I have a fuge full of Xenia. Come and get as much as you want! Pickup in Wakefield.
  9. gurumasta

Disgusted with survival from LFS

I have had great success with LiveAquaria as well. Close to 100% survival rate I would say even outside of divers den. I also have the same experience with a LFS where I took a fish home and the next morning was sand surfing. $80 gone on that particular fish. My suggestion would be to pay for...
  10. gurumasta

Reefkeeper issue

Hopefully that temp probe is still good because you cant get them anymore. Here is a useful thread for alternatives if do have equipment issues the DA controller. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/alternatives-to-digital-aquatics-probes-and-parts.439573/
  11. gurumasta

Reefkeeper issue

Good luck!
  12. gurumasta

Reefkeeper issue

Did you try a full factory reset?
  13. gurumasta

40 breeder that could

Nice Chris looking forward to your progress homie!
  14. gurumasta

Southdown Replacement ?

Southdown sand lol that stuff is legendary yo..
  15. gurumasta

incredible colors

Those photos you see on facebook/ vendor sites/ ebay etc.. are BS. That's the short answer.
  16. gurumasta

My 180gal adventure

Looking good!
  17. gurumasta

New to me 120G Build [emoji102] !!

Nice Corey looking sweet holmes!
  18. gurumasta

Bubble Algae

I have had success with manual removal. Emerald crabs have never done anything for me at all except die over time. Check out this thread also: http://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/reef-hd-against-algae.162252/
  19. gurumasta

Is this Cyono?

Looks like cyano to me..
  20. gurumasta

What are people using for aptasia control in their reef?

A pack of peppermint shrimp is the best solution in my opinion.. Like six of them.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back