Search results

1. Skeeter7424

FS Apex Neptune EB8 Energy Bar 8 -$100

Replied, one other ahead of you
  2. Skeeter7424

FS Apex Neptune EB8 Energy Bar 8 -$100

I have a spare EB8 that is a catch a release from here. Bought from a member and never used, and now the tank is gone. Checked for operation when I purchased, all outlets and comms are good to go $100 OBO. Located in Roslindale, drive down rt24 every day so I am available to meet next week Thanks!
  3. Skeeter7424

Sold Tank Breakdown Sale, full turnkey package PRICE DROP

Sorry, yes it is. Feel free to PM me
  4. Skeeter7424

The display tank is 30" wide by 17" deep by 16" tall. It is approximately 8 years old, and I am the 2nd owner. It has no leaks, and has never been resealed. It has a single overflow box, on the top right side of the display. It is drilled top left and top right, I have it setup as right side...
  5. Skeeter7424

First livestock sale post located here: https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/tank-breakdown-sale.178217/
  6. Skeeter7424

Sold Tank breakdown sale

For full story and dry goods, check here: https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/tank-breakdown-sale-full-turnkey-package.178216/ -35+ head Duncan colony. Great grower, beautiful piece $150 -Fascination Favia colony. Regrowing from being covered in sand last year, huge colors, $75...
  7. Skeeter7424

Long story incoming... This week has been a nightmare for my tank and I. Tuesday saw a snail get stuck in my drain hose and cause a minor flood. Then a power outage and subsequent breaker malfunction caused the tank to be off for around 24 hours, all while we were away on vacation. We lost...
  8. Skeeter7424

Gone World class backpacks

Any chance you've got a couplemore pics of the free rider pro? And where on the south shore are you?
  9. Skeeter7424

WTB Anyone have a reef octopus neck extension for a 150 for sale?

If you can find any sort of 3d model I can work something up, I just need a starting point
  10. Skeeter7424

Is this what you're looking for? https://fragtasticreef.com/reef-octopus-stackable-neck-extensions/?gclid=CjwKCAjwu_mSBhAYEiwA5BBmf9vDMb9beTw-lNWum8fzTLBCbxs2rzCR7-Gd9LYzFjQJ7bPRdXnpXRoCCnEQAvD_BwE
  11. Skeeter7424

Do you have a print file I could take a look at? I have a roll of ABS loaded up now and may be able to print it
  12. Skeeter7424

Event 2022 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 5, 2022

Wow, everyone's pictures don't lessen the blow. Had an emergency come up this morning and had to forego the drive. Pretty bummed, but happy to see how well this event is still doing! Who were the big winners in the raffle? (It's been STC the past couple years, they buy so many tickets!)
  13. Skeeter7424

Jump Off Free Giveaway! from On Point Corals, LLC

Giveaway day AND FFM! Gonna be a good saturday! Thanks Dom!
  14. Skeeter7424

Gone Acro pack for sale

Any pictures of the frags?
  15. Skeeter7424

Event 2022 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 5, 2022

What Jon says is absolutely right. Prices are good (and get better through the day, no one wants to repack coral and take them home!) It can get overwhelming with the amount to look at. If you arent shopping for a piece in particular, then just window shop your away around and look at prices. I...
  16. Skeeter7424

Jump Off Free Giveaway! from On Point Corals, LLC

The ARC Mille and Ice Fire Enchinata are pretty high on my current list! thanks for this opportunity!
  17. Skeeter7424

FS free chaeto

I'd love to grab a bag next week one night on my way north on 24 if still available!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back