Search results

1. Newreefkeeper33

FS 2 harlequin shrimp

2 harlequin shrimp 50$ each All available in Litchfield nh
  2. Newreefkeeper33

Gone show size fish

Looking to find a home for some very healthy show size fish that have been in a tank for 3+ years Xxl mata tang-350 Xl unicorn tang 250 Xl sailfin tang 120 Xl hippo tang 120 Will make a killer deal if you buy all of them The mata tang and unicorn realistically need to go to 300 plus gallon tank...
  3. Newreefkeeper33

FS Custom sump,40w pentair uv

40w pentair smart uv with new bulb and 3d print brackets only 6m old 300$ 48” custom sump 250$ Orphik 5’ day bar 125 located Litchfield nh
  4. Newreefkeeper33

FS 5 stage 200gpd Rodi unit with booster pump

Looking to sell an extra rodi unit I have kicking around it is a brs 5 stage unit with an extra membrane and added like new aqua tech 8800 booster pump also has in and out digital tds meter. This unit is set up to run 200gpd and has the booster pump for optimizing pressure through the unit. just...
  5. Newreefkeeper33

Sold Red Sea reefer 625xxl

Looking to sell a tank that was just broken down and cleaned. Comes with tank,sump,stand with everything that comes from the factory from Red Sea, has upgraded stand brace from Red Sea. Does have a couple scratches but in overall great shape. Looking for 1500$ can make this a plug and play set...
  6. Newreefkeeper33

Gone 200+ Pounds of rock

120$ pick up in Litchfield nh
  7. Newreefkeeper33

Sold Purple tang and long fin clown

Looking to sell my purple tang he is 2.5-3” and super healthy 175$ Longfin clown looking for 100$ Located in Litchfield nh
  8. Newreefkeeper33

Sold Ecotech xr15 blue gen 6 brand new sealed

Looking to sell 4 brand new gen 6 blue radions that I had bought for a tank that I was working on setting up but things have changed and I am looking to sell some things for now these are all sealed and never even opened 450 each or if you buy them all I’ll do 1700$ locates in Litchfield nh thanks
  9. Newreefkeeper33

Sold Reef octopus bh1000 hang on skimmer

Looking to sell a reef octopus bh1000 skimmer that I had on a tank that I broke down this thing is a beast and probably one of the best hang on the back skimmers you can buy looking for 200$ or possible trade located in Litchfield nh
  10. Newreefkeeper33

Sold Radions,aquaticlife,orphek

Looking to sell some lights I just removed from my tank. Everything works as it should and was purchased new by me. 1x - aquatic life 48” fixture with 3 month old ati blue plus bulbs 120$ All pricing is for local pick up in Litchfield nh
  11. Newreefkeeper33

Gone Show size symphyllia coral

Looking to sell a show piece I have had for the last 5+ years it’s a ultra symphyllia and roughy 7” around fully puffed up. It is hard to get a picture to show its true colors of golds and reds around the perimeter of it looking to get 450$ Or bo for it as I’m trying to make some room during...
  12. Newreefkeeper33

Gone Frags and some colonies

Cleaning up the tank a bit to make room. I have some exosphere zoas, Singles start at 60$, acan enchanata colonies 100$, xl birds nest and stylo, 125$ monti frags and colonies pm me if you have any questions located Litchfield nh
  13. Newreefkeeper33

Sold Ecotech vectra l2

Looking to sell my vectra l2 it was used for 6 to 8 months on my old tank and no longer need it. Cleaned and ready to go 325 Litchfield nh
  14. Newreefkeeper33

Coral ID Please!!!!!!

one is a chalice but was wondering if anybody new what kind its red and green the other looks sort of like brain coral or favia but not sure any help is very appreciated
  15. Newreefkeeper33

glue for fragging zoo's and other corals

hi i was wondering if this glue would be ok for fragging?
  16. Newreefkeeper33

small shrimps that only come out at night and move on there sides???????

hi the other night i was looking at my tank when the light went out and saw tons of these little shrimp looking things crwling around everywhere it seems that the crawl on there sides anybody have an idea of what they are i will have a pic up tomorrow but im not sure if there good or bad my six...
  17. Newreefkeeper33

worm identity please help!!!!

hi i lifted a rock today in my tank and found this on the sand bed i have been thinking and am pretty sure its a fire worm what is a good way to get rid of them they need to be reef safe though please help thanks
  18. Newreefkeeper33

do emerald crabs eat algae and are they ok in a reef tank?

hey i am looking to get an emerald crab for my 20 gal long reef tank would he eat hair algae or does anybody have a good way to get rid of it my tanks been up for about 3 to 3and a half months now let me know thanks
Back