Search results

1. F

WTB Crushed corals

Anyone vendors have crushed coral in stock? Need 4 bags
  2. F

Gone Free 6025 Penn

i have a new waterbox 6025 penn tank only for free. it has as small chip on the back corner. does not look deep enough to affect. pm me your number if you want pics. its located on my driveway in saugus.
  3. F

Free Outdoor dog crate

it is really big, some of the panels are over 10 ft long. Would be good for some big dogs. Located in Saugus
  4. F

Free Reflectors x4

Free come get it!
  5. F

Free Cabinets

I have 2 hon metal file cabinets.. 4 drawers each. Pick up in Saugus. Must take both pm for details.
  6. F

Seeing more and more

im starting to see so many folks now and days.. they sit on this site, hunt for breakdowns. Buys something for 50 bucks and tries to sell it the next day for 100. Lol... what happened to enjoying the hobby ? Thoughts ?
  7. F

AI owners

i recently bought a hydra unit and the fan isnt working. can anyone local replace this??
  8. F

coralvue ballast 250 watts

has anyone tried pushing radium on this ballast? its the nondimmable ones.
  9. F

Glossy wood finish

does anyone know where i can buy this?? its like a glossy look. need a big piece for my new stand. tried home depot and lowes already. no luck. its the glossy type you find in condos and such..
  10. F

Looking for a metal welder

i'm looking to get a metal stand built. any local recommendations?? thanks,
  11. F

thinking of quitting this hobby!

so my 180 broke so i ended up ordering a 240 from glasscages. it was really nice. brought it home and its in the basement. my dingdong friend was carrying stuff out and carelessly he hit my tank and theres a crack in the starphire panel in the front. internal crack (within the panel) is there a...
  12. F

240 build advice needed asap!

what size holes and how many should i put in?? standard for these is 2 x 1.1/2 and 2 x 1". my only problem is they are massive!! and takes so much space in the tank. any suggestions would be great. my 240 is 48x48x24. thanks!
  13. F

sand question

i'm trying to do a deep sand bed. i have about 100 lbs right now. i was thinking of buying pay sand. fill that up in the tank and then put my 100 lbs on top. would this work?? or is the play sand too dense?
  14. F

RO shutoff help!

i'm sure i did it right but i dont know why the waste line is still running!! i made sure its all right. anyone around the area want to check it out for me?!?! out of the last carbon box is the actual shutoff kit. screwings facing front. front holes. into the membrane. exit the membrane is...
  15. F

tank planning

originally i was going to have an overflow box built on this tank. but then after thinking it over, i would lose alot of space. therefore, i'm going to get it drilled for a glass-hole kit. can you guys recommend a kit? either the 3000 kit or 1500. the tank is 48"x24"x35" tall. 180 gal...
  16. F

silicone

is this the right silicone thats reef safe?? thanks does anyone know a local place for glass? i'm looking to build a frag tank.
  17. F

metal halide question

for all the electrical experts! is there a difference between a 400 watts vs 250 watts socket? i have a 250 watts ballast set right now. i'm planing to get a new 400 watts ballast to run this same socket. would this work? thanks!
  18. F

lovethreef

came by and got myself some nice rocks for the upcoming tank. great guy. great shopping experience. no pressure to buy at all. got myself 80 lbs of rock. nice seeing you again.
  19. F

pond pumps for saltwater?

would this work fine ?? the ES series? not sure if anyone has ever tried these. I used to run those in my koi ponds. http://www.highdesertkoi.com/ thanks!
  20. F

light requirements

i just bought a tank thats 35" tall. would a 250 mh be strong enough to reach the bottom? or would i need a 400 watts.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back