Search results

1. Dalesreef

Ati t5 problem

So I have a ati 8×80w t5 light There are 2 plugs 1 controls 2 bulbs the other 6 bulbs The 2 bulbs is the issue They turn on and run fine no flickering or anything but after 2 to 4 hrs they go out and blow the breaker in house What would cause this to happen the ballest And how difficult are...
  2. Dalesreef

Can anyone identify these zoas

Can anyone identify these zoas thanks Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  3. Dalesreef

Ati t5 bulbs

Where is a good place to get ati bulbs Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  4. Dalesreef

Apex help

So a few days I found my apex display frozen wouldn't do anything so I unplugged it and plugged it back in now it's a black screen and beeps every now and then still does even though it been unplugged for 3 days weird I ordered a new apex display and just received it today and it's a solid...
  5. Dalesreef

Need some help Sprung a leak

Well found a leak in the bottom of the front pane of glass in my 250 gal . Not sure what to do ???? Should I buy another tank or should a brake it down and try re sealing it I've never re sealed a tank before. Has anyone had success doing this and what's the best way? Looking for advice...
  6. Dalesreef

Can someone drill a couple holes

Looking for someone that could drill a couple holes in a 30 gal tank for 1" bulkheads I can bring the tank to you please pm me Thanks 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
  7. Dalesreef

Rebuilding After a total loss

So for the past couple years i was in and out of the hospital surgeries after surgeries i ended up losing pretty much everything in my 250 the past few months I've been restocking it and figured I'd take a few pics 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
  8. Dalesreef

Does anyone know if this glue is safe

Looking to find out if anyone has used either of these glues before Beacon 3-in-1 craft glue Or Beacon Multi-grip 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
  9. Dalesreef

Can anyone ID this soft coral

Ive had this soft coral in my system for over a year grows very slow Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Dalesreef

Love it when

Love it when things appear that you thought you lost I got a pink spotted goby about a year ago he went missing about 6 months later I figured he was gone Till today lol And I just did a tank swap everything was in holding tanks for week still never saw him but he is 3 times the size he was :D...
  11. Dalesreef

Apex network help

Can anybody please walk me thru setting up my apex network so I can control it from outside my house im not good with computers at all lol Thanks Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Dalesreef

Any one know what kind of algea this is

Anyone know what kind of algea this is Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Dalesreef

Is this ick or flukes

Ive been trying to catch my fish cause I have an outbreak or something I just dont know what it is ill try and get a couple better pics Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Dalesreef

What is everyone dosing these day

What is everyone dosing into there tanks now a days? And why? Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Dalesreef

My up grade is finally done

We upgraded from are 160 to a 250 deep Heres few pics will post a few more later on Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Dalesreef

Need help programing Ai sols with apex vdm

Need help with programing vdm with ai sols Can any one help me please Thanks dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!SPS ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Dalesreef

Help moving tank tomorrow

Anyone want to help move a tank tomorrow in boston just out of the house and into my truck have a couple people but a couple more would be great Can text me at 9784131452 ot pm me Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!SPS ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Dalesreef

Looking for help

Ive decided to go a little bigger from my 160 g to a 250 g The new tank has to go where my 160 is so I have to brake it down im going to use a couple holding tanks for my live stock Looking to do this first weekend in feb. (1) But I need a few people to help me get the 160 down so I can...
  19. Dalesreef

Calcium reactor help

I have a dual chamber reef octopus calcium reactor The problem is I have air traped in the first chamber that I can not get out it keeps recirculating in the chamber ive drained the reactor twice now and re filled still cant get it out Any ideas Thanks Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Dalesreef

Overflow question

Well ive decided to some how move my overflo box/piping the way its set up in my tank is a poor set up the tank is drilled on the bottom theres 2 overflo drains and one return they all attach to a box at the top of the tank id like to have more rome in the tank id like to move the rock back...
Back