Search results

1. B

Lasers

Anyone recommend a laser for aiptasia removal? Or have one to loan? Or maybe have a mod to install lasers on my clownfish ala dr evil? TIA
  2. B

Anemone dying

Rainbow bubble tip. All parameters have been good besides alk
  3. B

Anemone dying

Can it be saved?
  4. B

Alk drop

Thanks for the help guys
  5. B

Alk drop

I don’t dose anything for cal. Just water changes. My anemone looks like hot garbage and I’m trying to narrow it down and lower alk seems like the only reason
  6. B

Alk drop

Rocks have a lot of coralline and they were all dry when I started up a few months ago. Doesn’t appear to be precipitate in tank. Cal 500 don’t have a mag test kit. Have 5-6 frags a very large elegance and a chalice colony. 4 fish and cuc
  7. B

Alk drop

Using Red Sea coral pro salt my alk was at 6.6. Dosed it up to 8.1 last night and it’s already down to 7.7? Using Hanna alk checker. Innovative Marine 40 drilled with sump.
  8. B

Coming back from the dead!

I believe there’s a 5 gal ato in there now. Was considering using that as the new fuge and finding a smaller ato
  9. B

List of local coral & fish (old thread)

Is tropic isle still open? Framingham area? They had a huge variety
  10. B

Coming back from the dead!

My house has been fallow for about 2yrs and I’m getting a used Nuvo int 40 turn key setup on the 23rd. Does anyone know of a refugium that would fit in the stock cabinet? It has a hob five currently but I’d like something a little bigger if possible. Thanks
  11. B

~~ LTR Promos -- 8-6-15 to 8-9-15 ~~

You have any bipartus wrasses in?
  12. B

Laser pointer for aiptasia

How do you propose we do that welsh?
  13. B

Have had 3 different peppermints in the past. None have ever eaten aiptasia! I do have pickling lime. I wonder if I make a super thick paste if that would work? It seems every time I use aiptasia x I get 50 more aiptasia in a week lol
  14. B

Anyone use one and if so which one. I've been looking into this as aiptasia x hasn't been enough to get all the little buggers!
  15. B

Your favorite algae scrubber design?

You'll get diatoms on screen too.
  16. B

Crisis!!!! Help

Stuffed everything in sump and fuge. Picking up a 125 this week. Gonna need some more sand and rock eventually but it will fit my needs well. Oh and another led as I only have 2 :-(
  17. B

Crisis!!!! Help

Stuffed everything in sump and fuge. Picking up a 125 this week. Gonna need some more sand and rock eventually but it will fit my needs well. Oh and another led as I only have 2 :-(
  18. B

Crisis!!!! Help

I've pmed a few on here about tanks for sale. Hoping for a response
  19. B

Crisis!!!! Help

Woke up to a large crack in back panel of my 93 cube. Dripping all over #%€£%. I have a fuge and sump but I need a tank asap. I have a few tangs so if it isn't a big cube it's gotta be at least 75 gall 4'. Please someone save me, my wife already hates this hobby and if I don't find a...
  20. B

~~ LTR ThrillHour!! eBay Auctions ending Sunday 1-25-15 ~~

Sniping apps really suck the fun out of it. I was outbid in the final seconds on several of the last auction
Back