Search results

1. Woofwoof

how long for payment processing

Ok I already sent him a message. Haven’t heard back yet
  2. Woofwoof

how long for payment processing

Hi there. I paid to renew my membership yesterday. I was wondering how long it take to process my payment. Looking to sell my Red Sea Reefer 450 complete set up and can’t post in the sale section. Thanks
  3. Woofwoof

2013 Official BRS Growout

I'm in, I would love to try.
  4. Woofwoof

Insecticide in house.

I sprayed my oriental rugs and the bedroom carpets last year, tank is in the living room with one of the orientals I covered the tank and sump, shut off the skimmer, and the return pump. I left the power heads running, and opened all the windows. The company I called before I did it myself said...
  5. Woofwoof

Mp10's or an mp40 in a 75 mixed reef?

Higor: I have a mp10 and a MP40. $600 would be a steal for two MP40's lol. Bobbofin: Not sure what I would run them at. If I sell the vortechs I would probably get the 7096 controller. I love my MP10, and figured I would love the MP40 but its so loud for my tastes. I am also moving the location...
  6. Woofwoof

Mp10's or an mp40 in a 75 mixed reef?

I have a brand new MP40WES that has only been used for a month, and a MP10WES that is a year old. I was going from a 65 to a 90 and I bought the MP40 to go along with my MP10 for the 90. At the last minute I bought a 75 rimless. Based on the noise of the MP40 (my MP10 is silent) and I think it...
  7. Woofwoof

ID Please, Confirm My Fears

Hey all, I bought a 90 gallon set up with a 100 gallon rubbermaid basement sump with plans of moving everything from my 65 gallon. I set up all the rock and coral in the basement sump. I put better lights over the sump for the rock and corals as it was gonna be a little time before I did the big...
  8. Woofwoof

MP10ES vs MP10W ES?

Get the wireless, you never know when you might get a bigger tank, or if you want to sell it down the road it's easier to sell the wireless and you can get more money. I have a non-wireless MP10 I bought used for a great price (knew it wasn't wireless, but was a great deal). I'm now upgrading to...
  9. Woofwoof

Tank transfer

Hey all, I'm buying a 90 gallon tank with a basement 100 gallon sump from a fellow reefer. I am putting it in place of my current 65 gallon. My tank has been running for about 3 years, his has been running longer. I will be using a combination of his rock and mine. I will be replacing the sand...
  10. Woofwoof

Hitchhiker Anemone Good or Bad? Please ID

Hi all, I have found this small anemone in my tank a few weeks ago. I got a new coral frag about a month and a half ago and that was the last addition in close to a year so I assumed it was a hitchhiker from the new coral. When I saw it I got scared an searched for all the "bad" anemones and...
  11. Woofwoof

water flow/ wave maker question

I have a smart wave controller for sale. It was used about a month before my wife bought me a RKE as a gift. It's new and I still have the box and manual. $50.00 firm. It also works great and will run any 110 volt powerhead. Let me know I'm on Cape Cod but I may be able to meet somewhere. Also I...
  12. Woofwoof

Where did my GFO go?

Hey all. The last time I filled my GFO reactor I ran out of my BRS GFO. I couldn't fill my reactor with as much as I usually do. Well tonight during my water change I noticed I only had about half of the GFO I originally put in the reactor. I guess it tumbled to fast without its normal amount. I...
  13. Woofwoof

tek t5

Call Greg at Underwater World in Taunton. He stocks the Tek lights and he just ordered me a 6 bulb tek light. He has great prices and can get just about anything. I'm sure he could help you out.
  14. Woofwoof

MP 10 Placement in a 65

Hey all, I'm picking up an MP10 from a fellow reefer tonight and I'm wondering where to put it in my standard 65 gallon tank. I currently have an Evo 750 and 1050 in the back corners mid tank blowing slightly up to the front. I'm running them on my RKE. Should I put the MP10 on the back wall...
  15. Woofwoof

What in the world is this thing?

So I'm having a few issues with my tank. It's one is I went away for two weeks, set up the reef keeper and ato for the trip and auto feeder, and had my sister checking on the tank. While away on of my ballasts went and my tank has only been running on one ATI daylight an one purple plus so now I...
  16. Woofwoof

LFS near Fort Myers Beach Fla

Hey all, I'm in Fort Myers Beach Florida for two weeks. Anyone know of any good LFS we can poke around while we are down here? Thanks
  17. Woofwoof

Which Tunze Pumps Do I Need?

Hey all. I want to get some Tunze pumps but I'm not sure what I need. I have a standard All Glass 65. I want to control them with my Reef Keeper Elite so I assume I need the "controllable" 12 volt ones so I can use the adjustable power settings of the RKE. If I have the RKE do I still need to...
  18. Woofwoof

Help me decide...

I wouldn't get the vortech. Yes they have great flow but they are noisy, expensive, and most of all ugly! I perfer to have the pump in the tank, the new energy efficient pumps add very little heat to the tank and IMHO the pumps blend in with the tank, they get coraline on them and for my they...
  19. Woofwoof

Any LFS open today (New Years Day)

I don't know for certain, but I would assume underwater world in Taunton would be open because it's in the mall.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back