Search results

1. C

Gone Old 75 gallon tank

I just emptied this tank this week, it is an old 75 without a center brace and 1/2 inch glass. I used it as a grow out tank for cichlids, but in the past I used it to house my classroom reef tank in the summer. I never used copper and the tank came with the house I bought in 2000. It is heavy...
  2. C

Sold 125 gallon tank not reef ready, $60

I have a 125 gallon tank that I haven't used in a couple of years, stored in my basement. Lots of scratches on the bottom but rest of glass in good shape. Easy pick-up, it is in my garage. I have a 2x4 stand that I used to store it, but you could add cross bracing to support when filled. Also...
  3. C

Free aqua clear 500 filter box (no motor) and a 2' x 2' piece of egg crate

P/U in Andover, I believe the large aqua clear bodies are used for refugiums?
  4. C

FS Antique reproduction desk, Free

This has been in my garage for a year, so needs a good cleaning. Structurally is fine but has paint chips that can be spot painted, originally a high end piece. It is a 2 piece desk but both pieces can be used independently. Need a high ceiling. P/U in Andover
  5. C

Free Free Freshwater Fish

I have 4 three inch discus that I don't have room for. They are common types, 2 red, a blue and a brown. I bred these but need the tank space. They are currently breathing faster than normal, I've treated them with prazi for 3-4 weeks with some improvement. I'm a freshwater breeder but this is...
  6. C

Gone Sump

Sump with over-flow box 25" x 13.5" x 17 inches high, holds water pu in andover ma $30.
  7. C

Gone 40 breeder tank, critter type

this is a 40 breeder but the critter type, OK to fill 1/2 full with water, excellent turtle tank, I used it as a "pond" type tank in my classroom, before vacations I would fill it up about 75% and never had a problem, P/U in Andover,
  8. C

Free Freshwater: Endlers Livebearers

Bag of endlers, either N class or common strain, a bag with 10-15 fish, P/U in andover, porch pick up, need to bring a styro
  9. C

Gone water storage jug

75 liter water jug ,p/u andover ma
  10. C

FS 75 gallon stand

this is is a 75 gallon stand that needs cosmetic work but the frame is in great shape. This was made by another member. The floor is "bomb-proof", it is reinforced with stainless brackets. The stand is free, if you want new doors that I never got around to attaching, they are $20 for the pair...
  11. C

Free free tanks

p/u in andover ma all very used but still hold water about a 40 long but a little wider and shorter that a traditional 40 long 29 gal and 20 long without bottom rim
  12. C

FS sump and overflow box

sump measures 24 x 12" wide x 16" high overflow box, and hope you take any other items as I clean the basement sump could use a cleaning but I filled it with water and no leaks $40 for both p/u in andover chuck
  13. C

FS overflow box ESHOPPS PF 1000 model

overflow box porch p/u andover mass $40. .
  14. C

FS cleaning out basement, all 1 lot

hydrometer with graduated cylinder, I used this to calibrate plastic hydrometers atlas #2 Baensch 1/2 bottle lab grade calcium hydroxide over flow box, needs to be drilled into a tank $20 for everything p/u andover
  15. C

FS hang on the back skimmer

CPR HOB skimmer, max jet 1200 powerhead works but is old, comes with an extra impeller (new), needs a good cleaning p/u andover $20.
  16. C

FS FW fish for sale

I have fresh water fish for sale if anyone keeps a FW tank. Normally I don't sell from home but with shelter in place... Ancistrus "blue eyed strain" $3 each, 1-2 inch size Super Red ancistrus $5 each Marbled and brown ancistrus $3 each (both carry super red gene) Apisto cacatuoides about 1...
  17. C

Free free clownfish pair on Craigslist

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/grd/d/north-easton-free-gold-nugget-clownfish/7046558844.html not mine just thought it would be better for a member vs petco
  18. C

Free 40 breeder stand

Wooden 40 breeder stand, 3/4 inch plywood construction, I got this from another member and passing it along. Wooden doors that have magnets, pretty good construction and a flat top so you could use it for a smaller tank. P/U in andover, ma
  19. C

Free 70 watt metal halide light

p/u in andover ma send pm chuck
  20. C

Blackworm group buy

Is there going to be a black worm group buy any time soon Thanks chuck
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back