Search results

1. jason401

Sea Hare - Share

Would anyone like to share a sea hare. Preferably in the Providence area. Maybe we can pass the guy around every few weeks or as needed? My water change reliability is pathetic and I don't want to get one that will die when it eats all the algae.
  2. jason401

Chemipure - effective or nonsense?

You can go to Bulk Reef Supply, buy both carbon and GFO in "bulk". Then mix them yourself in the re-usable bags.
  3. jason401

Wrought iron stand

pergo and water do not get along well
  4. jason401

Diy frag rack for show tank

Absolutely, we'll set something up. They look great! If you put some frags in it and hold it upside down, will they hold?
  5. jason401

How does the plug fit with rubber clearance?
  6. jason401

Looking forward to seeing finished product!!
  7. jason401

June 14th Newburyport Elks Cookout/Poll

Hello everybody! We have a cookout scheduled for the 14th of June. This is a poll to see of what interest, attendance and choice of BBQ grillings. Please vote and post your thoughts below. Thnak you, Jason
  8. jason401

May BRS Meeting/Sutton Ma/Charles Mazel : The Function of Flourescence on the Reef

Saturday, May 16th Sutton, Charles Mazel discussing: The Function of Flourescence on the Reef Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members(family friendly environment) Time is Noon-4pm The location is: American Legion Post 414 158 Boston Rd. Sutton, Ma...
  9. jason401

2014/15 Official BRS Chalice Growout

Ahhh ok. Bdaley and Jamesdong are tied and have 10 new growth eyes. Anthony didnt post yesterday by the deadline!!!! So BDALEY IS OUR WINNER!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :applouse:
  10. jason401

So you have 11 new growth eyes for a total of 14? Can we get a good photo confirming your the winner?
  11. jason401

Saturday, April 11th Taunton, Michael Tlusty

Alberto from Aqua Dreams will have a bunch of frags for this mmeting. He will also be DONATING 2x Morse Code Maroon Clownfish and 2x Spotcintus Clownfish (pics to follow) :applause: Thank you Aqua Dreams!!!
  12. jason401

Here's some goodies from Aqua Dreams
  13. jason401

Ok, lets make Sunday evening 8pm the deadline. get your pics in
  14. jason401

Bdaley and JamesDong are tied at 10 And Ba19Ma88 has the winning lead at 11 Can anyone top this? You guys are all the judges here :D
  15. jason401

Hi guys, unfortunately we have to postpone the growout competition for another meeting. Aqua Dreams will be sponsoring this meeting with a table of reefing goodness! We'll post up some raffle prizes soon.
  16. jason401

for those keeping SPS

Awesome little creature :-) I tried this as well http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?133074-Dragon-Face-Pipe-Fish-vs-Red-Bugs-Documentation&highlight=dfpf
  17. jason401

Post #22 has been updated :cool: For future BRS Growouts, we will be looking for a BRS member to volunteer and help out with keeping track of growth and updating the growout thread. If anybody is interested please pm me and we can go from there :.
  18. jason401

Hello reefer contestants :-) I will have this thread tallied up with who's in and how many eyes TODAY :-) Sorry for the delay, lifes been hectic and crazy lately. Deadline for this contest will be April 6th, and then the winner will be anounced shortly after that.
  19. jason401

A Picture a Day

bump... with all the clown breeding talk lately
  20. jason401

Those of you supplementing LEDs w/t5

Thanks guys. Maximo, I think that's why I stick around in this hobby. There's is always something to do with this tank ;) Brian the tanks jamm packed with sps, But mostly montis. I have a few acros and two of them are browned out. Seeing what I can do to turn that around and get them to color...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back