Search results

1. Jcan

New WaterBox 100.3 Build - 7 Month Update/Move

http://www.jbjnanocubes.com/contents/en-us/p14751_CNT-10-W.html
  2. Jcan

He is a savannah cat! He is from Drinkwater Savannahs, who is an amazing breeder producing the some of the best in the world! He definitely is not your typical cat...
  3. Jcan

Thanks everyone!
  4. Jcan

Thank you!
  5. Jcan

A lot has happened over the last 2.5 months... We closed on our new place with more space for the new additions, have a baby on the way and got a new furry little friend for Julius our other SV. Here are some updated pictures of the new space I had created for the tank and move. Everything went...
  6. Jcan

Just wanted to do an update on the build @ the 5 month mark. Everything is still moving in the right direction and I have started doing water changes 2 times a month rather than every week.
  7. Jcan

E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-Part Calcium Buffer

Thanks everyone! I found a solution to tie me over.
  8. Jcan

E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-Part Calcium Buffer

Does anyone carry this locally?? I am very low and my package from Marine Depot got destroyed yesterday while it was out for delivery?? UGH :mad: I probably have a days left for dosing and am looking for a solution. I'm currently dosing about 45ml a day. Thanks!
  9. Jcan

Stomatella Snail??

It looks like a stomatella but is slightly different, having no antennas and almost resembling a baby sea hare. They are only in my refugium and don't seem to be in my display. They are certainly reproducing though with about 15-20 visible. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks in advance! t
  10. Jcan

Thanks everyone for all the compliments!
  11. Jcan

Here are a few new shots with the Ipad hooked up. I have everything dialed in at this point and certainly enjoying the tech side of things. After 20 years in this hobby this is my first build with a computer and I must say I am enjoying it.
  12. Jcan

Roller Filter- Do they work?

That's a great deal and I just picked one up. There are a bunch of videos out there that show the product working. I have 2 filter socks on my Waterbox sump and will use the red sea plastic drop in with filter floss on the 1st and the roller on the second to start. Anything has to be better than...
  13. Jcan

Thanks everyone! I am dosing 2 Part, Mag, Essential Elements & Acro Power.
  14. Jcan

Thank you! He is and one of my personal all time favorite fish, it's a Borbonius Anthias.
  15. Jcan

Yup! I got the whole setup from Marty. I love nothing more than to support local business especially when they have the overhead of operating an actual storefront. Marty is great to deal with!
  16. Jcan

Thank you, I have but I have placed all my high par coral directly inline with the pucks. That may change in the future but for now everything seems happy.
  17. Jcan

Figured I would start another new build thread to help add to some different content on this forum. I started the build in the beginning of the whole lockdown so had plenty of free time to work on things but definitely limited access to certain items. I basically used same recipe for success...
  18. Jcan

Zoa in Wild

Here are a bunch from different dives in the Caribbean with my favorite being the one a friend caught of me and the moray in Curaçao. He had an amazing setup as you can tell from the pic quality.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back