Search results

1. Jcan

E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-Part Calcium Buffer

Does anyone carry this locally?? I am very low and my package from Marine Depot got destroyed yesterday while it was out for delivery?? UGH :mad: I probably have a days left for dosing and am looking for a solution. I'm currently dosing about 45ml a day. Thanks!
  2. Jcan

Stomatella Snail??

It looks like a stomatella but is slightly different, having no antennas and almost resembling a baby sea hare. They are only in my refugium and don't seem to be in my display. They are certainly reproducing though with about 15-20 visible. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks in advance! t
  3. Jcan

New WaterBox 100.3 Build - 7 Month Update/Move

Figured I would start another new build thread to help add to some different content on this forum. I started the build in the beginning of the whole lockdown so had plenty of free time to work on things but definitely limited access to certain items. I basically used same recipe for success...
  4. Jcan

Sold For Sale 20 Gallon JBJ Cubey Package $300

I am selling the tank, stand, hydor slim skim protein skimmer, heater, Innovation Marine Waveling powerhead, Innovative Marine Hydrofill 5 gallon ato auto glass reservoir, Tunze OSMOLATOR Nano 3152 AUTO Top Off, custom white screen and return pump. *** I will also give the original light that...
  5. Jcan

Gone FREE SIX LINE WRASSE

He is about 2 inches and extremely healthy. He is ready to go and I have parking right in front of my building in Boston. I would like him gone ASAP. Thanks in advance!
  6. Jcan

Help with ID

I have seen this guy around my tank for the last month and I am not sure what it is. It seems to be nocturnal because I only see it when my lights are turned off. I at first thought it was a baby snail but now I am not sure??? Maybe some type of nudibranch? Thoughts???
  7. Jcan

JBJ 20gal Cubey Nano Reef Build FINAL POST

Hi All, I am a little behind with putting this up but figured it would be worth sharing. I started the tank on May 10th 2019 and it's coming up on 5 months so. I had taken off almost 4 years after breaking down my 125gal full reef after I moved back to Boston. I have been in the hobby since...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back