Search results

1. C

Help identifying

Thanks a ton! My cousin couldn’t remember. The purple one is spreading all over. The leather is the size of a basketball.
  2. C

Help identifying

Hey guys, haven’t posted on here in ages, but just looking for a little help. I inherited parts of my cousins tank a while back I was just looking to help identify a couple of items. Any help would be greatly appreciated. These are the 2 culprits... Thanks again!
  3. C

Help identifying lights

Wow, thank you Dong. I never even thought to look at the ballasts, I just flipped them over and this is what I saw. Does this mean that this unit is not going to burn someone's house down and kill them?
  4. C

Help identifying lights

Ouch! Fire hazard? That's no good. I had used them for a year and a half up until last week. Oh well! Thanks for the help guys.
  5. C

Help identifying lights

Hello everyone, just looking for a little help here. Not really sure where to post this, because I know in the equipment for sale form you need to put a price on things. My problem is I couldn't even guess as to how much I would sell these for, so I'm asking for a little help in identifying...
  6. C

LED suggestions

O cool, just saw his setup. Im assuming id be able to get away with 2 on a 75 then. Thanks for the help, this was exactly what i was looking for!!
  7. C

LED suggestions

wow, so $1600 for a 4' tank?
  8. C

LED suggestions

Any suggestions as to where to locate some?
  9. C

LED suggestions

So ive searched a million different places, and still cant seem to make up my own mind. Id like to switch to LEDs for my 75 gallon. Anyone have any suggestions on a setup they like? Im just looking for opinions, maybe a picture or 2 of how they look. Building my own isnt out of the question...
  10. C

Zapped!

I actually have one. I just stopped at lowes and picked up a breaker. Just going to run a new breaker to the tanks tonight. Also, I probably have 40 small cuts on my hands, and have felt what you're talking about. That's a much sharper pain though, but you're right.
  11. C

Zapped!

Wood stand, no wire at all touching anything at all. All disconnected... Still get shocked reaching in the main tank. Reach in 1, 2, 3 times... All shocked. 4th time, nothing.
  12. C

Zapped!

No eels! No carpet! Ok, interesting... When I unplug it all, I get zapped 4 times and then it stops. So I'll have to try each item 3-4 times and see what happens. Never thought it would seemingly hold a charge like that.
  13. C

Zapped!

Hi guys! Been trolling through here for a long lOng time, but finally set up my tank. I bought a tank that was up and running when I picked it all up. Everything went great and it's been running since Saturday. The one issue I'm having is electrical. Now I'm pretty handy, and done a good amount...
Back