Search results

1. P

ammonia and nitrogen cycle problems.

So for this experiment, I have a bacteria colony in here but they are not working fast enough. I think it will probably take 2 days to settle (today is day 1). So I went out and bought seachem stability hopefully it will be done by tomorrow. Also Jocko. I do not mind about leaving the fish int...
  2. P

Yep, i am using the same salt mix. When I was mixing it on Saturday. I found out there are ammonia in it on Sunday. I had some left today (monday) but didn't check it. I add amquel plus to it and added to my main 75 gallon tank. I guess I should have checked. For my quarantine tank I have a...
  3. P

I already did the water change. Right now there is no fish in there. I want to see what happens. Mainly to see if the quarantine is fast enough to break the ammonia down. If yes, then in my next water change I will just amquel plus to deal with the ammonia. I have went to petco and they have...
  4. P

Hello everyone, So I have been cycling my 20 gallon quarantine tank for about 1 months now. Now I have 2 problem. 1. There is 1ppm of ammonia in my tap water, just figure out today because the api water test thing is really hard to read. And I wanted to see what 0 ppm ammonia look like...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back