Search results

1. pugz508

FS Misc equip. Uv, powerhead, cleaner magnets

Bridgewater Rest of everything i have Nets, feeding bulb, glass scrubber $5 Uv sterilizer needs some work, good project $10 Slw 20. $30 Ff3 mighty magnet acrylic cleaner. (Cost $229.99) for those unaware its extremely powerful magnet designed for thick acrylic aquariums as it lowers the...
  2. pugz508

Sold Sold

10 gallon rimless with hob filter, 200w heater love rock good for a nano or quarantine $30
  3. pugz508

FS Sold please delete

Im looking to part ways with a large very unique piece of like rock. Its 3 large shelf rocks attacked to a marco base rock with flat bottom. Must weigh close to 90 lbs. Everything is connected with marco mortar. $200 Dimensions are roughly 30x20x18"
  4. pugz508

FS Sold please delete

Sca 105 (48x24x20) starfire glass with custom stand lots of pvc trim overbuilt. $550. 150lbs of live rock with large custom piece 225 There are shaker cabinet doors currently mounted. Tank is in great condition except for a couple broken teeth on overflow box. Have additional acrylic to...
  5. pugz508

WTB Looking for a foxface

Anyone have a foxface available?
  6. pugz508

Sold Pelican cases + Inflatable waterslide

Hey everyone, I have two pelican cases. One is a large 1650 with rolling wheels and handle. Retail on the 1650 is over $300, asking $150 Also have a smaller 1550 with foam insert for $100. You can have both cases for $200
  7. pugz508

Monster tanks of the group

Hey everyone, Curious if there's any monster tanks in the group. Anything 96 or greater in length or 36" in width or wider? Just want to live vicariously for a little bit haha
  8. pugz508

Sold Gold hammers + Zoa Rock

Hey everyone I have 4- double head gold hammers. 35ea.
  9. pugz508

Sold Neptune trident sold

Sold please close
  10. pugz508

WTB Dry rock

Hi all! Just wondering who has dry-rock lying around their looking to get rid of, looking to spend about 1$/lb thanks
  11. pugz508

FS Dos pump and ddr

Dos pump for sale 150 DDR. $50 Both for $225
  12. pugz508

WTB Also looking for a big toadstool

Looking for a big 12+" toadstool if anyone has one thank you.
  13. pugz508

WTB Copepods and phyto algae

Anyone grow and sell pods locally? Also looking for a batch of phyto thanks!
  14. pugz508

WTB Salfin tang

Hi, just seeing if any members have a sailfin tang they'd like to sell/rehome. Thanks!
  15. pugz508

Gone Dragon soul torch

Hey everyone Located in Bridgewater ma. Selling a single almost two heads for 100 and a colony of 4-5 heads for 275 This is a very healthy aquacultured fast grower with good flesh band.
  16. pugz508

Interesting thing happened today

How is this possible haha My sea cucumber was found in the left 10 gallon tank. Can these things fly? Cause that's the only way this would make any sense. I'm perplexed to say the least.
  17. pugz508

Increased consumption after c02 scrubber?

Afternoon everyone, I recently attached a closed loop c02 scrubber to my skimmer due to ph of about 7.8. Since then my consumption is way up with specifically alk/cal. Is this a known thing?
  18. pugz508

Florencent wall art

Hey everyone, Thinking of dressing up the basement a bit. Does anyone locally make those florencent zoa/coral art photos ?
  19. pugz508

Gone Holy grail torch and zoas

Selling a deal for a full 2 heads of holy grail torch. It's had some receeding in my tank for the flesh band to be upfront and honest but it's been fully extended and otherwise thriving. $400 Zoa rock #1 About 30+ emerald on fire zoas Eagles eyes scrambled egg bunch of others $225
  20. pugz508

Sold Cpr cs90 overflow dirt cheap

Cpr overflow. Should have a aqualifter around for it as well. $25
Back