Search results

1. WoodRiverTroutBum

180 on second floor

No problem at all, the larger footprint will distribute the weight even better.
  2. WoodRiverTroutBum

Opinions of Radion xr15 g4

I love my radion, but it is on a smaller tank so I'm not much help.
  3. WoodRiverTroutBum

Free Good Free stuff

Wow, sorry to hear this. I bought some stuff a couple months ago and things changed but I feel guilty even posting the stuff I bought for sale so I haven't posted anything. If someone could PM me who this was so I can be sure to stay away from selling or buying to him it would be appreciated.
  4. WoodRiverTroutBum

7.5G cube anemones DT

Really cool!
  5. WoodRiverTroutBum

What’s a better reef tank?

100% go with a 40b
  6. WoodRiverTroutBum

LED lighting suggestions

For better par to grow corals with higher demands.
  7. WoodRiverTroutBum

These little Fluval CO2 canisters are killing my budget, can I convert with a 30lbs tank & fill with CO2 if so what do I use for a regulator ?

Funny, I have been a Dewalt user for almost 15 years and am currently making the switch to the red stuff. I have been using some of their various M12 stuff for a while so I figure why not give the M18 a shot? I am loving it so far!
  8. WoodRiverTroutBum

Help when is next meeting and where

Sweet my birthday, I will try and make it as well.
  9. WoodRiverTroutBum

These little Fluval CO2 canisters are killing my budget, can I convert with a 30lbs tank & fill with CO2 if so what do I use for a regulator ?

What size aquarium? 5lb co2 tanks are cheap and Milwaukee makes a good, inexpensive regulator. If your tank is small, there are also regulators for 9 and 20oz co2 tanks like used for paintball guns.
  10. WoodRiverTroutBum

Did not get new Membership card

Me neither.
  11. WoodRiverTroutBum

considering re joining

Maybe if he actually sent a pm to the person that can answer those questions instead of making demands in a public post like a teenager that isn' getting their way, he might get the answers he is looking for. No one is asking you for a donation Bill, so if you don't want to make one, don't...
  12. WoodRiverTroutBum

considering re joining

holy cow, don't donate. If it comes down to it and the club desperately needs another $20 to keep running I will gladly double my donation. I am sure most of the current members would be happy to do the same.
  13. WoodRiverTroutBum

Lets talk ATO

I have the tunze and bought the neptune atk to try but haven't yet. I use the tunze nano on my nano tank as well.
  14. WoodRiverTroutBum

Doser recommendations

Thanks, that' the one.
  15. WoodRiverTroutBum

Doser recommendations

@dz6t sells a really nice 4 head doser with Wi-Fi for a great price. I will be going with that if I decide to dose my current tank.
  16. WoodRiverTroutBum

Radions or hydras??

I am on my way home from Dong's and if I didn' see it I wouldn' believe it. I have radions and love them, but with the quality of coral Dong has I know he wouldn't risk using an inferior light.
  17. WoodRiverTroutBum

Nano Fish

I have a Randals goby and pistol shrimp pair in my nano and love watching them work together.
  18. WoodRiverTroutBum

Membership was charged in December but not updated on forums.

Not entirely on topic, but do we still do membership cards? I have been paid for a while now but no card so just wondering.
  19. WoodRiverTroutBum

My IM 30 Long -

Awesome!
  20. WoodRiverTroutBum

A Very Merry Fred-Mas

Great stuff Scott. Long time no see, I will have to stop in sometime.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back