Search results

1. joe0813

All Set Neptune optical sensor

Thanks guys.... All things aquatic in Foxboro had one.
  2. joe0813

All Set Neptune optical sensor

Looking for an optical sensor for my ATK v2.... Everyone online is out of stock. wondering if anyone has one local to south shore Massachusetts
  3. joe0813

Gone Cheap Coral Frags!

I'll take an A or B doesn't matter.... I work in Hanover GMC dealer so will be nice and easy
  4. joe0813

FS Hammers, chalice,duncans, stylo, blastos, candy canes

Saturday works.... gives me an excuse to drive over to foxboro
  5. joe0813

FS Hammers, chalice,duncans, stylo, blastos, candy canes

can meet you at all things aquatic this coming weekend for a gold and other hammer frag
  6. joe0813

FS Full Tank Offer 80% off Retail Livestock-

location and if you break apart id be interested in some hammer frags and the bubble tip.
  7. joe0813

WTB LPS south shore

Just set up a tank again and looking for some LPS like frogspawn, hammers and Duncans.... tank is still relatively new so no high end stuff just yet. closer to brockton or Hanover the better.
  8. joe0813

Gone Coral break down

if E backs out ill take it. also in Hanover
  9. joe0813

Live saltwater feeder fish ???

Freshwater guppies or mollies can go into saltwater.... guppies are cheap and can be raised easily in a freshwater tank and then used as live food
  10. joe0813

Why me

Someone broke into your home? And id be staking out in a bush on my kids route home to see if this creep tried that again.
  11. joe0813

Power head option

I love my mp40s.... one of them is easily over 10 years old. if you soak the wet sides in vinegar then they will rust. ive never had any issues cleaning them with citric acid from BRS.
  12. joe0813

Tank recommendations for new reef build

my wife had an innnovative marine 100int and it was really nice.
  13. joe0813

Tank recommendations for new reef build

Reefsavvy, miracle, AGA tanks, planet aquarium and Glasscages are the big ones. reef savvy is like the Lamborghini of tanks.
  14. joe0813

All Set fittings

I know its overkill but it looks way better than the ugly white
  15. joe0813

All Set fittings

Messed up and didn't order enough schedule 80 fittings. I need two 1inch unions, two 1inch couplers and two 3/4inch male pipe adaptors. Anyone have any laying around I can buy off them tomorrow? closer to brockton the better. Or anyone know of any LFS that stock this stuff.
  16. joe0813

Microbacter in stock?

Any LFS in massachusetts have some MicrōBacter Start XLM preferably the 125ml and Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter QuickCycl? Tank is being delivered tomorrow so wanted to get this going this weekend
  17. joe0813

Planning an upgrade?

My 180 went from Braintree to Halifax then to storage for year while we built our house in brockton so I can get onto Brockton Fire. Decided to sell that tank since it is 11 years old and didn't want to risk a blow out in our new house. now all my fish and rock are sitting in a 100gal stock...
  18. joe0813

Where to recycle T5 bulbs?

those get recycled? oops I used to just smash them in my trash barrel
  19. joe0813

Any LFS stock coral pro salt

lovely pets in Kingston usually has it
  20. joe0813

FS FS Brand new Bashi Pro 60 Sump

thats a steal... good luck with sale
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B