Search results

1. joe0813

All Set Neptune optical sensor

Looking for an optical sensor for my ATK v2.... Everyone online is out of stock. wondering if anyone has one local to south shore Massachusetts
  2. joe0813

WTB LPS south shore

Just set up a tank again and looking for some LPS like frogspawn, hammers and Duncans.... tank is still relatively new so no high end stuff just yet. closer to brockton or Hanover the better.
  3. joe0813

All Set fittings

Messed up and didn't order enough schedule 80 fittings. I need two 1inch unions, two 1inch couplers and two 3/4inch male pipe adaptors. Anyone have any laying around I can buy off them tomorrow? closer to brockton the better. Or anyone know of any LFS that stock this stuff.
  4. joe0813

Microbacter in stock?

Any LFS in massachusetts have some MicrōBacter Start XLM preferably the 125ml and Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter QuickCycl? Tank is being delivered tomorrow so wanted to get this going this weekend
  5. joe0813

Rock selection

Some of you may know the rock selection at World Wide coral and the table they have where you can build a structure then buy it. Do we have any of these in the area, Mass, RI, NH? Was thinking OSA in RI but haven't been there since we broke down our 180
  6. joe0813

RIP 12y/o clown

Well got unfortunate news today, my wife called me at work to tell me my 12 year old clown passed away. This fish has gone through the gauntlet with me. Got her back in 2011 when I first started the hobby. So she unfortunately went through all my beginner mistakes. She's gone through my 75...
  7. joe0813

Sold 180rr stand canopy

Aqueon 180RR (72x24x24) with maple grande series stand and canopy. Stand/canopy are 5-6 years old and tank is 7. Canopy does have vent holes on the top that I put in when I ran halides but they are not visible. Only reason we are selling is because we are designing a basement to have an in...
  8. joe0813

licensed plumber wanted

Didn't know where to really put this and figured this section gets looked at the most. Looking for a licensed plumber to install a whole house booster pump with tank. Pretty sure they also need an electrician to wire it too. Need a price on the parts and labor. And I dont want junk equipment...
  9. joe0813

Anyone live in Brockton

Finally got to move into the house we just built on the Abington side of brockton. What does everyone have for water pressure? My house seems pretty low in general so I bought a gauge and am only reading 35psi at the outside facets. Hooked up the RO unit and its not even getting past 5psi if...
  10. joe0813

Anyone live in weymouth

Hey guys..... moved into a temporary home in Weymouth while our new house is being built. Got my RODI hooked up and its only at 20psi. Just wondering if anyone else in weymouth has this issue and needed a booster pump or is my RO unit taking a dump
  11. joe0813

WTB 15 gallons of rodi

Moved in with my father in law while our new house is being built. Unfortunately every facet he has leaks if you put my rodi system to it. Anyone in the south shore have about 15-20 gallons of zero tds water I can buy?
  12. joe0813

Gone 30 gallon

30 gallon with metal stand. Pick up today in Hanover. Or Abington U-Haul after today... 339 832 8021. $50
  13. joe0813

Gone Blackstorm

One baby black storm clown for sale.... NEED gone by Friday night for Saturdays open house. $80obo pick up in Halifax 339 832 8021
  14. joe0813

Sold Moving sale

All items will be best reasonable offer and first come first serve unless you pay for them via PayPal or Venmo. Most stuff will be picked up from my house in Halifax unless it already got moved to our storage unit in Abington. 339-832-8021 is best way in getting in touch with me. - Tank...
  15. joe0813

Gone bowfront

Have a 42 or 46 gallon bow front (I forget) with stand and led light.... $120 pick up in Halifax. text 339-832-8021
  16. joe0813

Sold FREE Rock

rock from my holding tanks that I kept fish in after QT.... I dont know how many pounds it is (maybe 30ish) , nor am I cleaning it. FREE!! I will be in and out all day tomorrow moving stuff to our storage thingy. first come first serve. I will not hold it. If its not gone by tomorrow night...
  17. joe0813

Sold Some fish for sale

MOVING!! These fish have gone through a 30 day QT with copper power at 2.5ppm. Coral however was not QT'd so take that as you will. Fish will need to be caught so if you wanted a fish I'd like a day or two to catch them while they are sleeping. Pick up in Halifax or can meet locally...
  18. joe0813

Gone 180lbs dry rock

Have about 180lbs of dry rock that came from my 180 gallon. This rock got a muriatic acid bath, then bleach and then washed and soaked with water. It is currently on my deck drying out. It does have vermetid snail skeletons on it from when it was in the tank but considering they went through...
  19. joe0813

Sold BRS stage 5+ RODI

BRS stage 5 plus RODI unit. Needs cartridge refills($36) and probably wouldn't hurt to replace the membrane($45) while you're at it. Pick up in Halifax $100obo
  20. joe0813

Tropic Marin in stock

Bulk reef supply has Tropic Marin in stock right now. Better hurry if youre in need of it
Back