Search results

1. Bigbpro916

Air Exchangers

I just put an ERV in my home. You want to be able to regulate/control the air coming into your home. I built a fairly tight home and tried to minimize the air infiltration from gaps and cracks by sealing them. An ERV is a great choice for our climate. The air being taken out of the home either...
  2. Bigbpro916

Gone Zoas and torch

What size is the frag tank? Are you selling it too?
  3. Bigbpro916

WTB Frag Tank

Looking to buy a frag tank. Let me know. Thanks!
  4. Bigbpro916

Did Something Naughty Today

Congrats!!!!
  5. Bigbpro916

When you pick yours up at Lowes pick one up for me too! LOL
  6. Bigbpro916

Where are you getting the tank from?
  7. Bigbpro916

Vote for the Winning January Photo of Reef Fish

These are awesome! Good-luck everyone...
  8. Bigbpro916

Zoos fs,priced to sell!

What are these called?
  9. Bigbpro916

Evelyn’s IM 30L Reef

10. Bigbpro916

Trident

I love it! It definitely was frustrating when it wasn’t working. Took a whole week and a half to get a new one. Felt like forever lol
  11. Bigbpro916

Evelyn’s IM 30L Reef

Thanks! Picked it up from Dong. @dz6t
  12. Bigbpro916

Evelyn’s IM 30L Reef

Got some new pieces!
  13. Bigbpro916

Trident

I wouldn’t....I bought one and had problems with it right away and had to have it swapped. I would only buy it right know if you’re going to use it right away. If not I’d hold off. Maybe you can ask to stay on the list and keep getting skipped until you’re ready. Good luck with your build!
  14. Bigbpro916

Evelyn’s IM 30L Reef

Quick update: Corals are looking great! Bought a Trident and had to get a replacement because the testing kept failing. Neptune replaced it with a new one but shipping took over a week!!!o_O Finally have the new one and it’s working like a charm. I also setup my dos to do a 1 gallon water...
  15. Bigbpro916

What temp for mixed reef?

77-78
  16. Bigbpro916

Evelyn’s IM 30L Reef

Update!!! I was sick of seeing this!! So I drafted a plan.... Now I feel better about my wire management lol
  17. Bigbpro916

How many radions

I run 2 XR15’s on my IM 30L that is 36” wide. Perfect amount of light.
  18. Bigbpro916

EcoTech Radions- Who uses them?

Running 2 XR15 G4 pros over my IM 30L. These lights are awesome. Everything is happy so far in my SPS dominate tank.
  19. Bigbpro916

Rose Bubble Tip

Take a cube of ice and rub it around the base of the anemone. It should begin to release immediately so you can easily pull it right off. You can also use and old credit card to help wedge between the rock and the foot.
  20. Bigbpro916

Zoa issue

They are definitely trying to get closer to the light.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back