Search results

1. Bigbpro916

WTB Frag Tank

Looking to buy a frag tank. Let me know. Thanks!
  2. Bigbpro916

Evelyn’s IM 30L Reef

Getting back into the hobby after a few years of totally missing it! I used to have a 90 gallon SPS dominate tank. My 18 month old Evelyn loves the movie “Finding Nemo.” So this was the perfect opportunity to talk my wife into getting her a tank! (I didn’t want the tank ;)) LOL. So we...
  3. Bigbpro916

This is the TRUTH!

4. Bigbpro916

Innovative Nuvo 30L Questions

Does anyone know what the maximum overflow rate is on this tank? I purchased the mighty jet but might want to buy a second to put one on each return. If I do so it will clear the center of the return chamber for something?! Any feedback will be great! Thank you.
  5. Bigbpro916

Lighting for 30L???

Hello all! I’ve been out of the hobby for a couple of years now but decided to start up again. I blame my 18 month old who is obsessed with “momo” (Nemo). So I bought “her” an Innovative 30L and would like it to be SPS dominate. Just looking for some suggestions on lighting. Any help would be great.
  6. Bigbpro916

Coral ID please

7. Bigbpro916

Show off your favorite SPS colony!

Just like the title says, show off your favorite SPS colony! Blue Steal Milli
  8. Bigbpro916

Dream fish store!

What does everyone look for in their LFS? What would you like to see? What would be a dream store be? Just a fun topic for the winter night :-) Stay safe everyone!
  9. Bigbpro916

Copps Hulk Mille

Would like to know tank placement for the copps hulk mille. Please help
  10. Bigbpro916

>>>To Control or not to Control<<<

Thinking of buying a controller...need some advise! What do you guys use? Thanks
  11. Bigbpro916

*****coral reef aquarium*****

Thanks to Jeremy from CORAL REEF AQUARIUM my fish is super glue free!!!! He let me borrow his fish trap and I caught him in a matter of minutes, took the glue off his lips, put him back in the tank and hes already eating!!!!!! Big thanks to Coral Reef Aquarium they always help me with any issues...
  12. Bigbpro916

Do super glue and Tangs mix????

So I was gluing down a few frags and my Atlantic Blue Tang decides to bite a chunk of super glue and guess what!!!! His mouth is glued shut and idk what to do!!! anyone have some incite on this wonderful topic?
  13. Bigbpro916

Need more color POP!!!!

I have (2) 250 metal halides with 14k Phoenix bulbs. I was wondering what else i could use to make my SPS coral pop with color?? Thanks!
  14. Bigbpro916

Auto top off

Looking to buy or build an auto top off/auto water change! Any recommendations??? Thanks
  15. Bigbpro916

Post Ick Rock Work

Had to break down the rock work in my 90g tank to get my tangs out after an ick out break and almost cried taking it down lol :(......But good thing i did cause I came up with a new design that I love. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks Front View Front Left Front Right...
  16. Bigbpro916

Please Help QT Setup

I woke up this morning and two of my tangs have ICK!!! :mad: So i want to set up a QT for them but have never done this. :confused: Please post any advise you my have for me and pics of any setups. Also here is my other issue catching them LOL!!! Thank you for any help!:.
  17. Bigbpro916

Snails Leaving Trails?!?!

Woke up this morning to this lol!!! :: What is it? I am guessing they are laying eggs... Thanks for any help! :. Bottom Left Tank Shot
  18. Bigbpro916

Glass Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for a piece of Aqua Medic glass for my pendant. I have called several times and for some reason they do not know when they will be getting any in. :mad: Well its been like 4 weeks now and half of my tank isnt lit. Ive called some glass companies and they say they cant make me a...
  19. Bigbpro916

Aqua-Medic Glass

Aqua-Medic Glass HELP! I accidently broke one of the glass inserts from my 250w pendent :mad:!!!! I called Aqua-Medic but they are out of stock for 2 weeks!!! Didnt know if anyone had one for sale or knew of a different place I could buy one. Its roughly 4.5"x7.25"....Thank you!!!
  20. Bigbpro916

90 Gallon Live Feed

Hey guys im new here just wanted to share a link of a live feed of my tank! Its still not prefect lol. But I enjoy watching it at work. Tank is still empty as far as corals go but there are 5 five fish... Blonde Naso Tang, 2 Clowns, Royal Gramma, Spotted madarian.. Thanks for looking...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back