Search results

1. EriksminiReef

Anenome split weird?

Hello has anyone seen a anenome do this before. It has split a bunch of time already since I have had it but I noticed it just did this today.
  2. EriksminiReef

Ro booster

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/smart-buddie-rodi-booster-pump-aquatic-life.html?dfw_tracker=43788-231958&utm_term=&utm_campaign=EL+%7C+ACQ_Prospecting_SmartShopping+%7C+ROAS+%7C+Reverse+Osmosis&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=7373341438&hsa_cam=15925528237&hsa_grp=127550218290&hsa_ad=57...
  3. EriksminiReef

FS Tanks sump pump cleaning out

octo 15a sump with extra red pipe 150 Mighty jet pump 70 sicce return pump 60
  4. EriksminiReef

Gone Reef rock take post down thanks

So I inherited a fish tank with a bunch of rock. Going to keep some but need to make room for the rock from my small tank cause I’m going to put it all in one and sell my little one. Some of the rock has mushrooms growing on it some have polyps. I think there is about 20lbs if someone wanted to...
  5. EriksminiReef

FS sicce 5.0

Just got a 55 gallon tank with this pump and it is way over kill. Looking to trade for jebao maybe something smaller and that I can control. Idk how they keep this pump on the tank
  6. EriksminiReef

WTB These little starfish are ticking me off

Looking for something to clean my out of my tank. Weather it’s to borrow rehome or buy. Once it cleans them out the next person can use it.
  7. EriksminiReef

Sold Rainbow anemone

Around 4 inches split two weeks ago 60 if anyone’s interested
  8. EriksminiReef

Tank

Looking at this take it’s a sca 150. It was set up for a couple years and company said it would be fined and wouldn’t affect the tank it’s at the bottom back what do you all think
  9. EriksminiReef

FS 2 radion light

Xr15gen3pro used about year and a half at 40% still works great just got the gen5. Sold Xr30gen3 been sitting in the box for the past 2 years also have a defuser for it too and the x bracket for the top. was going to use it on a build I been doing but I want to go with gen5s. 400obo
  10. EriksminiReef

Id?

So do anyone happen to know what these things are good bad and what should I do if bad.
  11. EriksminiReef

Aquamaxx

So just picked one of these up for my tank and I want to plumb it in like this but the way they connect on the lid I don’t think is going to work. Any help anyone
  12. EriksminiReef

Filter cups

Does anyone on here use them if so how do they work for you. I got a RedSea filter cup so I could put carbon with filter pad on top. It seems like the water doesn’t flow though it very fast as all. The water level fills up fast and I have to change the pad that’s not even that dirty.
  13. EriksminiReef

Bulkhead question

So my tank is up and running I want to replace bulkhead and the hole drain said to add gate valves and stuff. All I have right now is rubber hose for drain. I want to put a sch80 bulkhead and I know the hole still has play in it from the abs one. What’s my best actions to do
  14. EriksminiReef

Anenome driving me nuts

Ok trying to get it off a rock I have had a power head blasting on it for 3 hours hasn’t moved or anything. Can’t get to the foot with a card don’t want to hurt it. Can’t brake the rock either because of what’s on it anyone have any other ideas how to get it off or to move to I can get to the foot
  15. EriksminiReef

Custom screen top help

Hello looking for someone that can make me a customs acrylic top with screen for my tank. I have the screen to make it just. Need someone to do the acrylic part. Because I have a light mounted on tank back wall and a corner over flow. So can’t use the store stuff because I want it sent in the...
  16. EriksminiReef

Temp prob

Can someone tell me the difference between temp and itemp prob for digital aquatics reefer and what is better
  17. EriksminiReef

Salt water in a box

So I am curious the salt water you can buy that in a box at like Petco has anyone use it and is it good or bad? I run on well water and don’t want to use it to set up a tank and get an Aro water from the store too much of a pain in the a**
  18. EriksminiReef

Looking for some Reefkeeper parts

I have a Reefkeeper lite with 4plug strip. I want to put it on my tank with ph and temp sensors to start. Was woundering if anyone has what I need or any help would be great
  19. EriksminiReef

Flurry clown

I was woundering if anyone can help me looking for a small male flurry clown with a good amount of spots to go with my female. I been looking like crazy
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back