Search results

1. J

Reef radiance app

Buying a reef radiance light from a buddy of mine. It has WiFi control via a app however the App Store says it no longer has that app. It’s AqDim. Anyone know if there’s another app that works or how to get the one that’s missing? Thanks!!!
  2. J

MH for the biocube

its just my opinion, MH with supportive T5 is the best combo for reef tanks. There are a ton of aquariums with LED that look amazing! Im just not a fan. however it looks like I may be out of luck and have to bite the bullet
  3. J

MH for the biocube

4. J

MH for the biocube

see! this is why I'm here!! I'm open to suggestions! i would like a MH with some T5 and moonlights...Show me oh wise one!!!
  5. J

MH for the biocube

ive been looking at this one. I know ill have to remove the hood. I'll probably fabricate a acrylic cover for the tank and suspend the light over it...
  6. J

MH for the biocube

anyone us metal halide on their biocube? if so is it a retro fit or exact unit? thanks!
  7. J

Free Outdoor dog crate

Any pics?
  8. J

Free free long tentacle anemone

Still available?
  9. J

Cleaning a used tank

i picked up a biocube 29 from a friend of mine. They lost interest in reefing (odd I know). It was covered in hair algae and coraline. I tried getting it all off but I don’t know if there is some hiding in the coralline. Any suggestions on how to clean it or what to use would be great thanks!
  10. J

Back at it!

so after months of no tank (catastrophic leak) im finally ready to pick up where i left off. My new setup is a 100 gallon DT with a 75 gallon sump. i have plenty of dry rock and will be looking for live soon to seed it. Any suggestions on sand? My girlfriend wants something colorful but not fake...
  11. J

new tank build questions

Its all gonna be in wall so it doesn't have to look nice
  12. J

new tank build questions

So im headed to my new house tonight to do some work, but i dont feel like it...id rather buil a stand for my in wall tank! Its a 75 gallon reef...just looking for imput on building and random suggestions
  13. J

pond pumps for saltwater?

What r u trying to do? Tank size? Height of push?
  14. J

Please Help

I had a minor problem with ick way back. I bought the liquid garlic and use it once a day while feeding...i had great success with it.
  15. J

a dumb ?

I have to disagree. I had a 125 running with a mag 18 return. As long as the sump has a decent amount of water the skimmer is fine. My parameters were always in a good range and all the livestock love the flow from the return pipe. Again this is my opinion so dont crucify me here lol
  16. J

Things just keep getting worse...

Theres a storm before every rainbow...stupid but true
  17. J

75 gallon reef build

So yes or no on the use of two seio 1500 powerheads in a 75gallon?
  18. J

Hello Everyone

Welcome to BRS! Its a great site with more help than you could imagine! Good luck!!
  19. J

75 gallon reef build

Without doubt id like led...just a matter of whether its in the budget or not...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back