Search results

1. C

Simplicity 240dc skimmer oversized?

The tanks like 73 gallons with sump and the skimmers rated for like 140 gallon heavy bioload. If I don't run the skimmer all the time the ph drops
  2. C

Simplicity 240dc skimmer oversized?

So when I upgraded my tank it came with this skimmer. It works great for a few days, then gets wonky (bubbles don't form as nice) and then goes great again. Its on a reefer 350. From everything I have been reading it's possibly because it is to big.... Any tips to see if that's the case? I've...
  3. C

Bubble algae go away!

I had a foxface that would eat it in my old tank
  4. C

AIO 40IM build

You do have to take it apart and put it back together in the chamber. You can do the 2 or 2.5 ro
  5. C

AIO 40IM build

The sicce 3.0
  6. C

AIO 40IM build

I have a im40 and have two mp10s one on each side trying to figure out the best placement and speed for them. I also upgraded the return pump
  7. C

WTB Pink streaked wrasse and tiny to small fox face

So I found one at reefprostore.com but I don't want one that bad. It maybe still available if anyone's looking still.
  8. C

Will do I'm on a few waiting list now. The few shops in my area have never even heard of them so I'm not hopeful.
  9. C

Let me know if you have seen either at a shop for sale or if your looking to re home Thanks
  10. C

Pintail wrasse

Thanks he's way better in person idk why I'm terrible at pics. And I'm working on my wife about trading him. Or letting me get a bigger tank again. Most likely wont be getting a bigger tank
  11. C

Pintail wrasse

Thanks that's what I figured. I mean he seems content and gets along great with the clowns but I guess he may need a 4ft or bigger tank:(
  12. C

Pintail wrasse

I have a pintail wrasse that I've had for a few months. Before I was done quarantining him I down graded tanks to a nuvo 40. He's been in the tank for a few months. He eats anything and everything, is healthy and seems happy but is the nuvo 40 big enough for him?
  13. C

Test Kit

I was using api and switched to red sea yesterday to find of they were way off
  14. C

Fighting algea

Ok thanks @eceat first it looked like it was just gha as it was during then started to spread. And was stringy with the bubbles
  15. C

Fighting algea

I down sized to a nuvo a few months ago and took the rock, live stock and about 20 gallons of water. Filled the rest with new water. Also added new sand. I just realized as I'm typing this I was running biopellets on the old system. I started with a little patch of gha. I started to remove it by...
  16. C

Skimmer for reefer nano

I'm running a tunze 9004 on my nuvo and it pulls out alot of stuff
  17. C

Rf module for mp10

Is the rd chip interchangeable between ecotech products or does it have to be for each specific product
  18. C

Rf module for mp10

I believe he's looking for the chip that allows it to wirelessly connect to the wmx, reeflink or sync to another mp10
  19. C

Good or bad starfish

I used to have some in my setup before I downsized but they never got this big. Maybe because the melanarus erases would pluck them right off the glass
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back