Search results

1. Mccune

GHL profilux 4

So I have been considering purchasing a GHL profilux 4 for my tank controller. I have used apex classic in the past. I am really thinking about pulling the trigger and grabbing a GHL system. Let me know what experiences you have had with the GHL series of products, profilux, KH director, doser...
  2. Mccune

WTB Kessil A80

Looking for a Kessil A80 tuna blue with goose neck mount.
  3. Mccune

WTB Trigger system emerald ato

Looking for a 5 gallon emerald trigger system ATO container
  4. Mccune

WTB Kessil spectral x

Looking for a Kessil spectral x controller
  5. Mccune

Gonzo dragon shroom

Looking to replace my gonzo dragon shroom. Let me know if you have any
  6. Mccune

Flex seal spray paint

Walking through Home Depot and I see cans of spray Flex Seal. Has anyone tried painting the inside of their stand with this
  7. Mccune

What to do for my new build

So I was lucky enough to grab the miracles 150 peninsula tank this weekend. I have to give the tank a good cleaning and do some painting on the stand. For my new build I am debating if I should plumb in another tank of two and run one big system but with two or three different tanks. Doing this...
  8. Mccune

WTB Giesemann spectra

Does anyone have a 72” Giesemann spectra they are looking to sell
  9. Mccune

WTB Nyos 120

Looking for a Nyos 120
  10. Mccune

Vacation return not so good

Spent a much needed week down the cape on the beach with the family. Honestly it was perfect had a great time kids loved it and got away from everyday stress. We came home yesterday and as I started to unload the cars I opened the basement door. I was smacked in the face with an overwhelming hot...
  11. Mccune

All things aquatics

I’ve been to this new store in Foxboro a few times now. Great fish selection, small, large and varied. They have a huge shark and ray pool. They are still setting stuff up Fir sure but definitely worth making a trip. Kids love the shark pool. Definitely a great store Tons of supplies and food...
  12. Mccune

Planet aquarium

Has anyone purchased a planet aquarium tank stand and canopy. I saw them at OSA with all the Waterbox kits. I looked at planet aquariums website and they have some awesome sizes available which is making think of ordering one in the future
  13. Mccune

FS Items for sale updated list

Nyos 160 $300 AI Hydra 52 HD black housing with mount and a second mount for extra parts. A few of the extra parts have corrosion on them which is why I replaced $350 Ecotech vectra L1 return pump- used less then 6months $225 Eshopps psk100 HOB skimmer - $100 Bubble magnus BM-T01 doser-100...
  14. Mccune

Sold Exo Terra 36x18x36

Selling a brand new Exo terra 36x18x36. tank has plastic removed to make it easier to carry. $200
  15. Mccune

Nano-reef

Anyone having issues with nano-reef.com I can’t get on that site right now
  16. Mccune

Found random mushroom in tank

So today I did a water change and I found this little booger sized mushroom on a shell of a Yuma I bought at FFM. I am trying to figure out what it is. I’m hoping it is what I think it is let me know what you think This pic is super zoomed in with a macro lens what’s how small it is
  17. Mccune

Sold Avast Kalk stirrer, EcotechL1, 55g Tank

Ecotech L1 DC controllable return pump for sale. Barely used this pump, it’s been packed away hoping for an upgrade, but that’s not happening. $300 Avast Kalk stirrer used for a month. I will include the rest of the BRS Kalk I have $100
  18. Mccune

New ACANTHOPHYLLIA

I was able to grab this guy on sale yesterday and it arrived this morning.
  19. Mccune

FS Exo Terra 36x18x36

Brand new Exo Terra 36x18x36. Tank was unwrapped just to make it easier to carry it when I bought it. $350
  20. Mccune

Waterbox cubed

Going to be starting my Waterbox 20 cube. Purchased the tank last year and have been waiting for the stand to come in for a few months. Equipment list Neptune apex lite will control the tank Light- AI Prime HD [for now I am trying to convince my wife I need the new radion Gen5 Return -...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back