Search results

1. Aquanaut

Dosing 2 Part

I mean the BRS is the same man it's 8 cups of magnesium per 1/2 gal RODI that's pretty much the same. the difference is how much water you add to the mix. Mg is Mg. the Component 3 isn't supposed to be used to raise or lower your Mg its just there for the off chance you loose some in your...
  2. Aquanaut

Dosing 2 Part

Mg is stupid large to dose man, since its molecular weight is only 12 you need a massive amount to increase even 1 ppm so the calculator is correct (I just used a different one that said you would need 560g of epsom in your system). pretty much your water Mg = your salt mix Mg. I use KH buffer...
  3. Aquanaut

Dosing questions from a dosing nubie

In my experience mag lvls = your salt mix. I;ve never really seen them fluctuate. even in my 3 part recipe mag is the smallest at 10g/L with Ca @ 50g/L and H2CO3 @ 80g/L
  4. Aquanaut

Dosing 2 Part

Been using AF 3 part for over a year now, its really good. Listen to directions and only dose equally, it takes a few months to get stable but damn does growth skyrocket when it does. You will be happy with the results
  5. Aquanaut

salt mix parameters

@wcj_ink yeah man the tight german QC of TM pro is unreal. it's so consistent that I find it worth the $, especially for smaller tanks 50 gal and less
  6. Aquanaut

salt mix parameters

I made the switch to TM pro this winter, its $$ but very good. Also you feel like pablo escobar mixing it up LMAO its so pure.
  7. Aquanaut

t5 bulbs

on my hybrid I run 2x ATI blue plus, 1x Ati True actinic, 1x ati Coral plus for acro dom tank
  8. Aquanaut

dinoflagellates Control

I had em bad for a while what worked for me: 36 hr blackout with UV running, overfeed before and after to get n & p up then dose dr tims refresh according to the system on BRS then follow the system with waste away while dosing dr. tims only use skimmer for a few hours per day keep nutreints up...
  9. Aquanaut

FS Rainbow chalice and more chalice on top

I'd do a 100$ frag of the rainbow chalice
  10. Aquanaut

Increasing NO3

I bought NaNO3 lab grade from loudwolf and mixed my own standard solution its like a lifetimes worth for 8 dollars
  11. Aquanaut

Sold CC bleeding rainbow acan

So nice! If only my par didn't turn all rainbow acans orange ,
  12. Aquanaut

Hello from Crazy Corals

Dude awesome tanks!
  13. Aquanaut

B-Ionic vs BRS additives

B-ionic, aquaforest, tropic Marin, any balling method really is superior to 2 part imo
  14. Aquanaut

Aqualight t5 hybrid

Yeah the hybrid is 18-24" wide depend on the end caps you use
  15. Aquanaut

57 Rimless Build by BiGGie

Dude that is the deal of the year on that setup
  16. Aquanaut

AM I just being hopeful?

I got rock from dong and it was cycled in 2 days
  17. Aquanaut

Potential Name on this Acro

I'd Call it space berry
  18. Aquanaut

My progress shots

Chris what are your tank specs?
  19. Aquanaut

How often do you have to clean your glass?

Constantly
  20. Aquanaut

TCK Skywalker

Back