Search results

1. reefkeeper2

The struggle continues….

Well I guess that rules out stn, unless it's some unusual organism. If it is some kind of contaminant I would think the whole colony would look sick but the unaffected part looks healthy. Plus the other critters are fine. A deficiency of some kind would be the next best guess.
  2. reefkeeper2

The struggle continues….

Looks like stn to me. What's your pH? I used to struggle with outbreaks of stn. It's caused by a pathogenic bacteria. I've not had a problem since I boosted pH and try to keep it above 8. I've read people are using antibiotics ( cipro mostly) to treat it also. Once a coral has it its more or...
  3. reefkeeper2

Feast your eyes

Can you imagine living near a LFS like this? I wonder how quickly I would go bankrupt!
  4. reefkeeper2

FS AI Blade GLOW 48"

I have a AI Blade glow 48" I'm looking to sell. It has one year of use on it. $300 pick up in Bridgewater.
  5. reefkeeper2

BiGGiePauls33 Dream Build | Assembling the System

Looking good Paul. Looking forward to seeing this setup!
  6. reefkeeper2

Build a Diatom filter for under $100.00

I still have and use my old Vortex diatom filter. I modified it a bit when I replaced the old motor. My problem now is the filter pleat is so old. I have patched it a couple of times. I wish I knew and could find the material they used to make them.
  7. reefkeeper2

Ann. Big Announcement: 2023 Coral College - December 9th!

I appreciate it Paul. Nothing i can do.They dont have anyone to work the weekend because so many people have quit. Hospital is still closed but the lab in the cancer center is still running and someone has to be there. Send me pics.
  8. reefkeeper2

Ann. Big Announcement: 2023 Coral College - December 9th!

They just called me back! I haven't worked since March. Figures
  9. reefkeeper2

I have some extra heaters if you need them.
  10. reefkeeper2

Things are moving fast!
  11. reefkeeper2

Give me a call if you need any help.
  12. reefkeeper2

Paul's new build.

Nope. I have some ideas but right now I'm just watching things fill out.
  13. reefkeeper2

Sold Frag tank and stand. SOLD

I have a frag tank, 48x24x10, 50 gal and a stand sitting unused in my basement. Used for a single day for a frag swap. $100 for the whole thing. Pickup in Bridgewater
  14. reefkeeper2

Paul's new build.

Here's what things look like today. A year and a half old.
  15. reefkeeper2

Anybody using captive8 trace elements

I have been for the last 2 months. Still tweeking. Will send out an ICP in another month or so.
  16. reefkeeper2

Monster tanks of the group

Mine is 8'x3' and 27 inches high. Hard to get a good pic with all the sunlight.
  17. reefkeeper2

FS Quanta Pro Meso Blue light strips for sale

I have two Quanta Pro Meso Blue lights strips for sale. One is 48" and the other is 36". They have about six months of use on them. $100 for the 36", $120 for the 48" or $200 for both. Pickup in Bridgewater.
  18. reefkeeper2

FS 50/50 VHO Reefbrite Strips for sale

I have 2 sets of 50/50 VHO ReefBrite Strips. Two 36" and two 48". They have a little more than a years use on them. $130 apiece for the 36" and $150.00 for the the 48". Pickup in Bridgewater.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back