Search results

1. luu78

Sold Slightly used BRS 4-Stage Value Plus 75GPD RODI FOR SALE

Sorry, I don't have it anymore
  2. luu78

FS SPS frags

Hi everyone, I have these corals for sale. Pricings as marked in picture. Picked up is in Quincy after 6:00 p.m. thanks for looking and happy reefing!
  3. luu78

FS Goni frags for sale - pick up in Quincy

It's having a hard time acclimating to my lights. Maybe a deeper water torch. It's only happy first 2-3 hrs of photo period. I might relocate it lower to the side more if PE doesn't improve soon.
  4. luu78

Baby rock flower anemones grow-out

Likewise, I took your advice and moved the OG Bounce to the DT with higher flow. Grow mushroom, grow...
  5. luu78

Baby rock flower anemones grow-out

After seeing all the RFAs at the FFM yesterday at Crazy Corals' table, I figure I'd update this post with the sole survivor out of 49 baby RFAs after two years of growth. I haven't seen one like it for sale.
  6. luu78

Event 2023 Frag Farmers Market | March 4th | 10-4 | E.O. Smith High School | Storrs, CT

It was great chatting with some of my reefing friends at the show. The coral shopping got a little out of hand for me. Oh well.... It makes me happy. If you see me post more frags for sale, then you already know I'm trying to recoup. Happy reefing everyone!
  7. luu78

Hi, it's a banana grail torch from Crazy Corals. The pink and purple goni is the mother colony of frags E/F.
  8. luu78

Likewise, love this hobby too much to steer away.
  9. luu78

Hi everyone, I have these goni frags available. Prices in picture. All are super healthy and growing. They have been fragged in January. Pick up in Quincy on weeknights after 6pm. Thanks for looking!
  10. luu78

Greatful

Well said Danny! I'm glad to meet friends like yourself on this forum and share much reefing joys! Happy holidays my friend!
  11. luu78

FS Fish FOR SALE - new home(s) needed

Good afternoon, some fish have been sold and I've updated the list above with what's left. Happy Reefing!
  12. luu78

Sorry Paul, only one day special for the fish buyer to entertain them. It's my only OG bounce.
  13. luu78

Fun Day Sunday - for any buyer coming tomorrow, you can take my OG bounce for $150. It's about 1.25"-1.5" Tomorrow only, FCFS thanks!
  14. luu78

For everyone with pending pick up for tomorrow, I will be available from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. thank you so much for working out your schedule to fit this in.
  15. luu78

It is a cleaner wrasse. Unfortunately, he is not for sale. I am still keeping one main tank and just want to consolidate the other three tanks.
  16. luu78

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience. I got home late tonight as in most nights nowadays and figured I would take videos of my fish eating for those of you who requested pictures of the fish. I just don't have the time to go through every fish. Rest assured my fish are healthy and eating...
  17. luu78

Hi everyone, Due to my new extended work hours with my new career, I'm forced to temporarily exit the hobby that I passionately enjoyed so much. All the fish have been with me for quite some times and are fully acclimated to captivity and are disease free since I haven't added anything in for...
  18. luu78

FS WTB Blue Star leopard wrasse - female

Under the previous management, Tropic Isle kept/conditioned their leopard wrasses in actual reef tanks to minimize losses and to increase survival rates. Needless to say, they’re painstakingly hard to catch. For this reason, I used to prepay for my bluestar and pick up when they catch it within...
  19. luu78

Pink Goni doing poorly...

PE seems fine, I recommend spot feeding with flow off 5-10 minutes several times a week and don’t mess too much with water chemistry if they seem normal and within range to you and everything else look happy and healthy. Good luck!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back