Search results

1. luu78

FS SPS frags

Hi everyone, I have these corals for sale. Pricings as marked in picture. Picked up is in Quincy after 6:00 p.m. thanks for looking and happy reefing!
  2. luu78

FS Goni frags for sale - pick up in Quincy

Hi everyone, I have these goni frags available. Prices in picture. All are super healthy and growing. They have been fragged in January. Pick up in Quincy on weeknights after 6pm. Thanks for looking!
  3. luu78

FS Fish FOR SALE - new home(s) needed

Hi everyone, Due to my new extended work hours with my new career, I'm forced to temporarily exit the hobby that I passionately enjoyed so much. All the fish have been with me for quite some times and are fully acclimated to captivity and are disease free since I haven't added anything in for...
  4. luu78

Can you help me ID this fish?

Hi everyone, I’ve had this wrasse for several months but never knew it’s common or scientific name. Definitely a reef safe fish by all means. I never see it nipping at my corals or inverts. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
  5. luu78

Sexy shrimp larvae rearing adventure

Hi everyone, I have a small group of 8 sexy shrimp broodstock that recently started to breed. So far, the biggest female has berried and released the larvae twice. I missed the first larvae release but was prepared this time around. Last night, I separated her into a Pho soup container and...
  6. luu78

Nudibranchs found on a wild green goniopora

Hi guys, I found these nudibranchs on a wild goniopora I recently acquired. They were highly visible while the polyps were retracted. Wonder if they are goni-eating nudibranchs? Although no damage seen on the goniopora. I didn’t want to find out the hard way though and thought I share with you...
  7. luu78

Reef Nutrition $10 discount referral link needed

Hello everyone, I’m looking to order several items from Reef Nutrition but was hoping someone here can share a referral link that he/she can copy and paste from the Reef Point blue icon at the lower left of the Reef Nutrition webpage so that we both can get a $10 discount toward our order...
  8. luu78

FS Slightly Used Hanna Checkers

Hi everyone, I have the following slightly used Hanna Checkers for sale. Pick up is in Quincy. Thanks for looking and happy reefing! 1. HI772 Hanna Alkalinity w. new bottle of reagent HI772-26 $45 2. HI782 Hanna High Range Nitrate w. several unused reagent packs...
  9. luu78

My new wild goniopora colony addition

Hi everyone, I thought I share a picture of my new wild goni colony I got a few days ago. It kinda resembles the Bob Marley or Rasta zoas. Don’t you think so? Hopefully it will do well in my tank. Have a great week!
  10. luu78

WTB Live rotifers

Hi everyone, Just harvested a bunch of skunk cleaner shrimp larvae last night and want to try another grow-out. I’m looking for a batch of live rotifers to culture for feeding my skunk cleaner shrimp larvae a few days from now. Let me know if you have any. Thanks Ben
  11. luu78

Feeding ideas for golden angelfish

Hi everyone, Hopefully I’m just being paranoid and it will soon eat. So, I have just acquired a beautiful FOWLR golden angelfish and have tried giving it live brines, Nori, frozen Manilla clam, and live rock in my sump that has light purplish sponges growing on it, also a neglected Christmas...
  12. luu78

Chewy’s price on Instant Ocean salts skyrocketed

I had to cancel my autoship from Chewy since its almost twice as much for Instant Ocean salt. Does this have anything to do with the recent Tropic Marin salt quality concern? Oh boy….
  13. luu78

FS Small 1/2”+ Berghia Nudibranchs $10/ea

Hi everyone, I have about 15 small well-fed Berghias nudibranchs (1/2”+) for sale. They’re currently the biggest ones in my grow-out for $10/ea. Let me know if anyone has a need for them. Pick up is in Quincy. Thanks Ben
  14. luu78

Sold 4 Large Berghias Nudibranch For Sale - $75

Hi guys, I have 4 large well-fed Berghias (over 3/4”) for $75. Ideal for anyone with a smaller system to rid of their aptaisa in a timely manner. Pick up is in Quincy. Thanks for giving them a new home and be sure to rehome them once your tank is aptaisa-free.
  15. luu78

My Berghia Nudibranchs Grow-Out Pictures

Hello everyone, it has been a couple weeks since my Berghias from ReefTown laid their first egg ribbon. There have been several more egg ribbons since and some have hatched successfully as well. There are baby Berghias at couple different stages now in the grow-out container. I thought I share...
  16. luu78

FS New unopened bottle of Aqua-Cipro (30 tablets - 500mg)

Hi, I have an extra bottle of Aqua-Cipro 500mg 30 tablets for sale. I bought two bottles and really only need 1 bottle to experiment with out of tank brown jelly disease (BJD) treatment on LPS, particularly euphyllias. It seems to be a heavily relied on medication for online torch coral seller...
  17. luu78

Gone Yellow tang and more

Hi everyone, My cousin is shutting down his FOWLR system and wants to rehome these 3 fish for $150. He said 4 fish but only sent pictures of 3, so 3 it is. Pick up is in Quincy. Thanks for looking. I will most likely PM interest buyers his contact info so you guys can arrange pick up. These fish...
  18. luu78

WTB Live phytoplanktons

Hi, I’m looking for 1-2 liters of live phytoplanktons to feed the tanks and gonis to monitor for any visual difference compared to powdered food. Let me know what you have and location. Cash or coral trade is fine. Thanks
  19. luu78

FREE gift for new annual club memberships

Hi everyone, If you recently became a new paid member, welcome to the club. Please message me and I will be more than happy to rehome one or more of the corals I have on my listing as a gift (amount equals to annual membership fee). Let’s support this forum as much as we can. I too learned so...
  20. luu78

I suspect my IO Reef Crystals contain something that shows up in the Hanna Copper Tester

Hi everyone, I recently acquired a Hanna Copper Tester for my hospital tank. So by chance, I tested my DT recently for any residual copper from the RODI for the last 10 months of topping off. To my surprise, the tester show repeatedly the presence of copper in concentration between 0.15-0.23...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back