Search results

1. CoralJunkie

Mobius Issue

This happened 3-4 times and twice in the same day. The date and time randomly change and messes with my light cycle. Has this happened to anyone and did you find a fix or a reason why it happens? The software is updated to the latest version and I’m running a brand new G6 pro.
  2. CoralJunkie

Tank Stop

Avoid at all costs. The guy came off really nice and accommodating at first. The fish was shipped and unfortunately got delayed by one day. I opened the box and the clownfish was on its side unable to right itself and it was covered in brook. I reached out and was told to try to medicate it in a...
  3. CoralJunkie

FS Tonga Branch

$450 obo Pickup location Acushnet
  4. CoralJunkie

FS Viparspectra v165

2 for sale $150 for both. Used for 3 months.
  5. CoralJunkie

Acclimation Help

I’ve done a little digging on this and I figured I would ask here. I ordered a clownfish however it was delayed 1 day in transit. Do I temp acclimate and toss in or do an actual acclimation? I’ve read conflicting things on this due to the potential ammonia spike as soon as the bag is opened.
  6. CoralJunkie

WTB WTB BTA

I’m looking for a BTA preferably near the Dartmouth area.
  7. CoralJunkie

Xr15 pro Gen6

I finally upgraded the stock biocube light to a brand new xr15 pro g6 and almost immediately all the corals and anemones in my tank responded positively! It’s insane the difference of polyp extension, colors and the bubble tips all bubbled up. This tank has never looked so good. Now all I need...
  8. CoralJunkie

WTB True Percular

Does anyone know where I can get a quality pair of true percs? No misbars
  9. CoralJunkie

Doobin42

I’ve been on this forum since 2012. Doobin42 is one of the many reasons why this forum is a great place. It’s refreshing to have a great experience with another member on here. Thanks for the Berghia!! My tank thanks you too!
  10. CoralJunkie

Aiptasia

I’m dealing with a killer aiptasia outbreak, I’ve been using aiptasia x and siphoning while doing weekly water changes but it seems for every one I kill 5 come back. Does anyone have a better method? Thank you.
  11. CoralJunkie

WTB Black Widow Anemone

WTB black widow Anemone (legit black widow)
  12. CoralJunkie

Filtration Suggestions

I’m looking for some filtration suggestions on my 75g. It’s non drilled and I’m only running a hob skimmer that’s not nearly enough. 2 clowns, Royal gramma and small blue tang.
  13. CoralJunkie

Nero 5

Is anyone running 2 Nero 5s that can help me out? I’m trying to create a standing wave and just cannot get it tuned.
  14. CoralJunkie

CuC

Anyone recommend a place that has a good assortment of snails? Online or sponsors? EXCEPT liveaquaria
  15. CoralJunkie

PAR readings and glass tops

Anyone running glass tops and tested their PAR readings?
  16. CoralJunkie

Hosting question

I got a new pair of clownfish for my 75g, I had them in a breeder box with a bta for a week and after a couple days they seem to really take to it. After watching them spend more time in it than out of it I decided to release them into the 75 with the bta. After about 15 minutes they decided to...
  17. CoralJunkie

WTB Black Widow Anemone

I’m looking for a black widow nem.
  18. CoralJunkie

75 gallon low tech

I shut down my 2 32g biocube tanks and decided to condense them into a 75 gallon low tech tank. We’re talking weekly 10 gallon water changes and a reef octopus hob skimmer. The tanks been running since Halloween. Slowly added a Diamond goby, Royal gramma was from previous tank along with the...
  19. CoralJunkie

WTB Clownfish

Anyone see true percs or onyx in stores lately?
  20. CoralJunkie

WTB JF My Miami, ORA Hawkins, Strawberry Shortcake

I’m looking for a legit Jason Fox My Miami chalice also an ora Hawkins, strawberry shortcake, and any other bright popping sps. Near Acushnet preferably
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back