Search results

1. drsalomon

FS Free shipping, 1x XR30 gen3

Hello, I have the following available for sale (updated 8/19/23) 1. Radion XR30 gen3 with diffuser upgraded to mobius - $200 Light is functioning great. Free shipping! Not open to trades. Pictures: 1. Radion XR30 gen3 with diffuser
  2. drsalomon

WTB XR15 and XR30 gen5

Looking to buy 2 XR30 gen5 radions. Please let me know if you have any you are looking to sell. Update 6/24: no longer looking for these lights. Mods please close
  3. drsalomon

Free FREE ATI 54 watt, 48" blue plus t5 bulbs

I switched to aqua illumination blade fixture and have two free t5 bulbs that are ATI 54watt, 48" blue plus that are available. They are three months old and I’ve been using them about eight hours a day. Bulbs only no fixture. located in Barrington Rhode Island.
  4. drsalomon

Kalk stirrer optimization

Hi, I reactivated my kalk stirrer since I started a calcium reactor. I am experiencing the same thing as previously with slow decrease in potency of the kalk over time. I don't want to be tied to weekly top offs of kalk powder to make the setup vacation compatible. I assume CO2 from the ATO...
  5. drsalomon

Larger reborn media back in stock

I just received reborn media from marineandreef.com and the pictures on their website are accurate. It is the larger pieces. They have two items available. One is the small pieces and the other is the larger pieces. Just thought others would like to know that the good stuff is back in stock.
  6. drsalomon

Gone Lawnmower blenny available for free

I have a free 2" lawnmower blenny available for pickup in barrington, RI. Please text 401-479-5653 if interested with when you would like to stop over to pickup.
  7. drsalomon

Gone Corals for sale Barrington, RI

FFM is not being held in person this year so I am overflowing in corals from growing out since FFM last year. I usually setup next to Goldenbasket and Jason Fox. Aquacultured frags are available for sale so I have some new space to grow out for next year. I have the following and more...
  8. drsalomon

Tank Maintenance

I am considering the possibility of a significant time away from my tank and I was wondering if anyone has advice for a tank sitter in rhode island. Would need help with both unexpected and routine maintenance. Anyone know of a contact? Also any advice on how to maximize success of this kind...
  9. drsalomon

Osras coral workshop with Greg Hiller

The OSRAS January coral workshop will be in January 16th 2016. 12:00 Sharp!! Location is 70 ship st, Providence RI. Pay $25.00 to buy-in. Coral colonies are bought from OSA and unique corals. These colonies are cutup into large frags. Each member that buys in will bring home multiple frags. Only...
  10. drsalomon

Bluewave frag swap

Hello, The OSRAS group will host bluewave frag swap on sep 20 at 1 pm in providence RI. Space is available to sell frags for 10$. You would need to provide your own table. If interested please contact Deb by email at osras2 at aol dot com. A few spaces are still available.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back