Search results

1. mcameron

Reef Deal $1 per Gallon Sale

Petco's $1 per Gallon sale started Sunday. It includes 10g, 20g, 20Long, & 29g.
  2. mcameron

Jeff's M Fusion 20g mixed Reef Journal

I see it more as thanks for giving them over $1,000 in the past couple months, they just don't know they thanked me. Thanks for the heads up on the MJ I will keep an eye on it.
  3. mcameron

I had one the hydor one s in my old biocube and loved it for about 8 months. Then I had to keep taking it apart to clean and eventually the head keep popping of on its own so I tossed it. I did get a mj1200 to upgrade the stock pump. So with that upgrade and an mp10 I should have plenty of...
  4. mcameron

I would interested in seeing a photo of your mod, I haven't come across anyone else who has done that. I ended up going IM mainly because I found a great package on Black Friday from Marine Depot that gave me the skimmer, reactor, custom caddy, spin stream, and a drip accelerator for for $240...
  5. mcameron

Tank looks great Jeff, something to aspire to. I am hoping to finally get my own fusion 20 up and running in the near future. How is the IM skimmer working out for you? The reviews are such a mixed bag.
  6. mcameron

Newbie - Biocube 14 Refugium Question

I keep my lights on a timer, the actinic is on from 12-10 and the 10,000K is on from 1-9. I keep the house temp between 70-74, the tank never goes below 78 which is first thing in the morning after lights are off all night and the house is the coolest. For the most part the tank under those...
  7. mcameron

Newbie - Biocube 14 Refugium Question

I just set up a BioCube 14 around the first of the year. I would say, as many will, take your time and you will be happy with the result. I first broke to false bottom out the chamber 1 in order fit a heater, which I have since removed from the tank, no heater needed for this tank, the stock...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back