~~ 10-22-15 to 11-1-15 Coral Specials! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Do you like corals? Do you like 'em cheap? Well, then these two weeks are the weeks for you! :)

To celebrate my kiddo's 1st birthday, we will have ALL CORALS heavily discounted in-store.

In the past we have done % discounts, and that really limits us to how much we can do because there are certain corals we can not afford to discount a lot. So! For this sale, corals are going to be 10% to 60% off! I'll do my best to mark all the prices prior to us opening today :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Last edited:
Last day for this sale tomorrow!!

I really wish I had some pictures of the crazy markdowns ..... scolys starting at $60, $250 acan colonies for $125, $15/head hammers, and so much more!! Even have a huge colony of Pikachu acro (or so I have been told :) ) on crazy discounted price!

Swing on by and snag some great deals!!

wish I wasn't in the middle of a tank move lol And Happy belated Birthday to the little one !!!! now the wait for the terrible twos lol. Oh you just wait .

Thanks guys :)

I have had 0 time at the store to remove the sale prices, so we'll extend the sale prices to this Sunday -- 11/8/15.

Most definitely calling the sale off after this weekend as a lot of the pieces are priced at cost with this sale :)

Thanks guys :)

I have had 0 time at the store to remove the sale prices, so we'll extend the sale prices to this Sunday -- 11/8/15.

Most definitely calling the sale off after this weekend as a lot of the pieces are priced at cost with this sale :)

Thanks will swing by sat!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back