11-11-13 -- baaaaazzzooooonnnnnnnkkaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I've no idea what bazoonka means, but for some reason that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw saw of the pieces on this order :)

Here are a couple of quick pics from my cell phone (so everything obviously looks 100% better in person ;) )-- all pics under white lights because my phone sucks at taking pics under any kind of blues.

10810211835_32f5a70a1e_c.jpg

10810463273_3a20ca7c41_c.jpg

10810209346_9df0dc871d_c.jpg

10810183645_0466a9d5d9_c.jpg

And now .... here are some "un-usuals" :D

Blue Torch with enlonged green painted tips

10810201545_f24ca17fb1_c.jpg

NUCLEAR GREEN MUSHROOMS! (I have never, ever, in my entire hobby time, seen mushrooms this nuclear metallic green mushrooms!)

10810449253_0c2f15a76d_c.jpg

Last edited:
Hey archit I pm you not sure you got it. That torch and the brains look amazing

Yep! I got it -- I was going to reply to it later on tonight after finishing up all my chores :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I really like the blue torch

Haha wait till you see the pieces my wife didn't let me post the pics of ;-)

She claims (and rightfully so) that I should stop being a tease and only post pics when stuff is ready to sell :p

Haha wait till you see the pieces my wife didn't let me post the pics of ;-)

She claims (and rightfully so) that I should stop being a tease and only post pics when stuff is ready to sell :p

Looking forward to it!! :)
Did any new zoas impress?

Oh Man!!!! I just saw something really awesome on your flickr! :)

Damn! You found them huh? Lol

Yeah, I need to start brainstorming for names .. also will "officially" release their pics once they are fragged.

Gorgeous brain! I want one! I'm about to go broke from all the LoveTheReef temptations... :p

Got that right!!! I think I might have to evaluate when I go down to Wakefield... maybe have Wakefield cops stop me on city lines and tell me I've reached my "limit" coming into town this week ;)

Higor
Sent from my Galaxy S4

Last edited:
Got that right!!! I think I might have to evaluate when I go down to Wakefield... maybe have Wakefield cops stop me on city lines and tell me I've reached my "limit" coming into town this week ;)

Higor
Sent from my Galaxy S4

Lol. I agree! Archit needs to put up a sign in front of his house that says "Enter with Caution", because apparently I just can't control myself with all his beautiful corals.

hahaha thanks guys :)

Everything is looking hotter and hotter here at LTR!! ;)

- Archit

Lol. I agree! Archit needs to put up a sign in front of his house that says "Enter with Caution", because apparently I just can't control myself with all his beautiful corals.

Agreed. Archit you should be ashamed of yourself... You make me spend all my money!

Agreed. Archit you should be ashamed of yourself... You make me spend all my money!

dang .. you guys are making me feel bad! ok ... I'll start getting more brown stuff from now on ... :(

NOT!!! lol :D The hott season has finally, officially started! Sexy corals are coming in like never before! I LOVE WINTERS!!!!!!!! corals are hott, my dog is allergy free, it'll be snowing soon, what's not to love????? :D

dang .. you guys are making me feel bad! ok ... I'll start getting more brown stuff from now on ... :(

NOT!!! lol :D The hott season has finally, officially started! Sexy corals are coming in like never before! I LOVE WINTERS!!!!!!!! corals are hott, my dog is allergy free, it'll be snowing soon, what's not to love????? :D

Lol I told my family that they are not getting Christmas presents because of you hahaha

Back