11-11-13 -- baaaaazzzooooonnnnnnnkkaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

oh boy .. you guys are showing me way too much love over here ... I gotta return the favor.

Every single brain pictured above for $88 each (plus taxes) -- first come first serve -- deal lasts until this Sunday (11/17/13) 5:00pm -- come and get em. :)

- Archit

On your next order would you be able to get me a black onyx clownfish. My parameters are normal. You still have the scallop? Any pictures of him. Do you know the colors of the frogspawn yet?

On your next order would you be able to get me a black onyx clownfish. My parameters are normal. You still have the scallop? Any pictures of him. Do you know the colors of the frogspawn yet?

Absolutely Shane! :) Yep -- still have the scallop. The bugger was flying around our tank the first day, but has found himself a spot where he's nice and comfortable now :)

I haven't had a chance to take a pic of him (been super busy with some possibly very very exciting changes in the near future).

It's actually a branching hammer -- it was mislabeled by my supplier as a frogspawn. It's yellowish/golden -- doesn't look like too much under whites yet because the heads still haven't fully opened yet, but under actinics looks pretty darn unique! :)

- Archit

I might be interested on the hammer also when it's available. I'm addicted to them and want to add a new color.

haha You got it! :) Yep, this color is pretty unique that's for sure ... I would really like for it to completely open up before I sell it though to make me feel more comfortable ...

Ask my day time job manager ... I've been pulling off all nighters for it so no time :-(

I think we're going to have to open up another position here at Love The Reef...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you ever wanted to open up a Love The Reef 2 in say, Southcoast MA, I may know someone who'd raise their hand. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If you ever wanted to open up a Love The Reef 2 in say, Southcoast MA, I may know someone who'd raise their hand. Lol.

Haha thanks man! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I actually have a friend in here in Southcoast working on getting a wholesale license. It may truly be a thought.

I actually have a friend in here in Southcoast working on getting a wholesale license. It may truly be a thought.

nice!! :) well -- regarding "Love The Reef 2.0" -- I'll say this ... exciting things are in the plans! ;) And yeah, definitely! I would love to support a local business! Just remember -- a "LOT" of space ;) usually 10 boxes is the bare minimum (as you can tell -- I have done my research lol!)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back