~~ 11-22-14 to 11-23-14 :: ACRO BLOWOUT!!!! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I'm planning a couple of big orders next week and need to make some room asap. Planning another big acro shipment :p

From now until Sunday (11-23-14), ALL ACRO COLONIES are $40 each!! ::

Heck, I'll make it sweeter. Buy 5 or more and get them all for $35 each!!

Feel like you need it sweetened even more? Buy 5 of more and get a 20% off coupon for our next Acro shipment!!! *not to be combined with other sales*

Thanks!

- Archit

Do you have a decent amount in stock. Think I might have to make the drive tomorrow for those prices. Just curious so if I do make it up cause it's a hike and not have any lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have a decent amount in stock. Think I might have to make the drive tomorrow for those prices. Just curious so if I do make it up cause it's a hike and not have any lol

:) between what we received recently and our existing stock, I'd say around 35-40 colonies.. so yeah, most definitely stocked! :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Love the reef has some amazing corals in the shop I wish I had the day off to make the trip as well. I bought a few acro colonies at the meeting and they are doing great. Thanks for the great deals archit.

I made the trip today for something else and it is well worth the trip.

Back