11/23/13 - 12/1/13 Hours + Thanksgiving Sales!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Below are our store hours along with promotions:

Saturday (11/23/13): 12:00p - 4:00p

Friday (11/29/13): 12:00p - 2:00p ******* 20% off on all livestock! ******* (except for promotional items) **** DOORBUSTER SPECIAL! ****
Friday (11/29/13): 2:00p - 6:00p ******* 15% off on all livestock! ******* (except for promotional items)
Saturday (11/30/13): 12:00p - 5:00p ******* 15% off on all livestock! ******* (except for promotional items)
Sunday (12/01/13): 12:00p - 5:00p ******* 15% off on all livestock! ******* (except for promotional items)

## Current promotional items ##
- Red Bali Fromia Stars: $10 each
- Bright Ricordeas: $15 each
- 3" Tank Raised Ultra Maxima Clams: $75 each
- Wellso Brains: $88 each

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
Which ones are you looking for? A lot of them have been fragged already :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

They will be by Friday ;-) giggles are looking very giggly! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

you are going to bankrupt all Boston Reefers........LOL

i hope you are working hard on my green Bubble coral and Fiji Leather coral....

I literally will be DOORBUSTING on 11/29, Archit!
"Coral Crazy" Asian girl here is pumped and ready. :)

Below are our store hours along with promotions:

Friday (11/29/13): 12:00p - 2:00p ******* 20% off on all livestock! ******* (except for promotional items) **** DOORBUSTER SPECIAL! ****

- Archit

Asian girl, what time you gonna be there? i have never ever met an Asian girl reefer and never knew one exist........ :.

Do you have any more starfish?

I would like to make it over there to get one and some of that fantastic food I keep hearing about!

Haha, I'm probably the one and only in Massachusetts. Not sure what time yet, but will definitely be paying Archit a visit. :)

Asian girl, what time you gonna be there? i have never ever met an Asian girl reefer and never knew one exist........ :.

you are going to bankrupt all Boston Reefers........LOL

i hope you are working hard on my green Bubble coral and Fiji Leather coral....

lol I'm always working :) not many suppliers are getting orders due to limited hours this week, but they're on my radar :)

Sounds like great time to make my first ever visit!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Absolutely!

hahahahaha oh boy ... I'll have my armor ready :p

Do you have any more starfish?

I would like to make it over there to get one and some of that fantastic food I keep hearing about!

Yep! We still have a few :) You'll love the food! (well ... and your corals and fish! :p )

We will be handing out 20% off tickets from 12:00pm to 2:00pm in-order to spread out the "mayhem" ;)

Everyone that comes in between 12:00pm - 2:00pm will receive a ticket, and they'll be eligible to get the 20% off throughout Friday.

Also as a heads up, we are a very small shop for now, so please pardon the "tight"-ness :D

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back