$13 ato

Sparky88

Non-member
Used this for my lanthinum treatment. I came home from work and added my usual dose of top off water and saw this empty bag and inspiration struck. I love my tank so much I don't like the idear of spending less time with it. Thats the reason i havent bothered with ato. But seeing stability is everything I figured this would cut way down on the salinity going up cause evap. If it works out I'll probably install the line on resivoir for simple no moving parts top off.

Attachments

• 20190815_052754.jpg
    20190815_052754.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 256
It wasnt a planed thing just first day trying it out yesterday. If I do use I'll have the line going to a resivoir. This is a great way to dose anything tho. Supper easy set up.

That red algea gets eaten by my snails. Is that still Cyrano? I got a couple spots here and there and im finally comfortable enough to start chasing the smaller things like the few patches of that algea

Very stylish and as long as it gets the job done who cares! LOL:);)
I acctualy posted this just for u. Technology is great but every moving part is fail point. I like that this will never break slash malfunction. Obviously hanging it like that is ugly but I def like removing the motor from my auto top off. It would take some adjusting tho with weather change. But thats as simple as increasing drip rate. Im just now starting to have to dose. I use about .3 dkh a day so as my clam gets happier I'll have to check out dosing heads

Gravity float is probably better way of doing it but till I get around to setting it up right this will get me thru

Lol, I think it would look better on an IV stand [emoji848]and then another one on the other side with a phyto IV drip [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is such a cool idea. Could get a monitor and replace the screen with an LCD from a computer monitor and then display your apex fusion up there

Lol, I think it would look better on an IV stand [emoji848]and then another one on the other side with a phyto IV drip [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That phyto drip will be going tonight cause my stuff has never looked better since I started jsaks phyto. A constant slow drip would probably be an ideal way to feed the no photo gorgonias ive been eyeing

I acctualy posted this just for u. Technology is great but every moving part is fail point. I like that this will never break slash malfunction. Obviously hanging it like that is ugly but I def like removing the motor from my auto top off. It would take some adjusting tho with weather change. But thats as simple as increasing drip rate. Im just now starting to have to dose. I use about .3 dkh a day so as my clam gets happier I'll have to check out dosing heads
Thanks i needed that. LOL

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back