Free 180 gallon tank/stand with sump

Spudsly

BRS Member
I am giving away a 180 gallon glass tank from my old residence. You would need to drain, disconnect the overflow and transport it out (no stairs involved). I don't really have current pictures but it's been running "empty" for a couple years at this point. There's slight scratches on one of the side glass, otherwise it's more or less in good condition.

Hi Sorry for the long delay, I'm not checking this often. At the moment it is spoken for, if it falls through I'll let you know NewReefer

This is still available. Center overflow, currently set up with a bean animal style durso standpipe. You can take the plumbing, the return and the heaters if it helps! You just have to arrange the transport/moving of it.

HI, I have a trailer and no problems with transport. Where are you located? I'd be coming from Foxboro. Not too concerned about condition of anything other than scratches on the tank. Any bad ones? Can commit to pickup at your leisure, as early as Saturday morning.

It's been a couple years since I've actually seen the tank. There's some light scratches on the upper part of the right side panel (looking at the tank). I didn't notice them until I filled it up and it was running or I would have tried to take care of them. I can post a picture of it but obviously it won't have that kind of detail. Tank is in Northborough.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back