Sold 180G - Tank/Stand/Sump/Pump

Johnson556

Non-member
This was supposed to be purchased by a local shop but they backed out. Package includes the following, everything is less than 8 months old:

Marineland 180G - Corner overflows, black silicone
Stand - 2x4's and poplar, built like a brick sh!+house. White exterior, black interior with LED lighting, has an area just for controller mounting
Canopy - Poplar with two fans built into the rear, cut-outs for 3 Radions in the top, had 6 T5 retrofits in it (those are sold)
Sump - Trigger systems Sump modified (extended) to hold a 7" filter sock
Pump - Jebao DCP 1500, will come with box and all the extra parts. Used at 32 watts aka 30.47% power
Plumbing - Unions on unions on unions on ball valves on ball valves, plus a manifold. Comes apart with ease. Are the high quality unions that you can actually adjust with some precision, none of that home depot garbage.
ATO Reservoir - Just a standard 10G tank with an acrylic top. Would last about 2 weeks when this was running.

Pickup in Malden, MA aka European Aquatics

$950

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
This was supposed to be purchased by a local shop but they backed out. Is still hanging around at the shop and waiting for pickup. Package includes the following, everything is less than 8 months old:

Marineland 180G - Corner overflows, black silicone
Stand - 2x4's and poplar, built like a brick sh!+house. White exterior, black interior with LED lighting
Canopy - Poplar with two fans built into the rear, cut-outs for 3 Radions in the top, had 6 T5 retrofits in it (those are sold)
Sump - Trigger systems Sump modified (extended) to hold a 7" filter sock
Pump - Jebao DCP 1500, will come with box and all the extra parts. Used at 32 watts aka 30.47% power
Plumbing - Unions on unions on unions on ball valves on ball valves, plus a manifold. Comes apart with ease. Are the high quality unions that you can actually adjust with some precision, none of that home depot garbage.
ATO Reservoir - Just a standard 10G tank with an acrylic top. Would last about 2 weeks when this was running.

Pickup in Malden, MA aka European Aquatics

Thanks
Marti's a good dude. He's helped me out alot in my new journey back. LOL

That's a nice tank wow. And awesome setup for sure...

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
wow i can’t believe nobody has jumped on this setup. it was barely broken in [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ricomike

Non-member
Truck rentals from Home Depot aren't too expensive under a certain number of hours. I bought a grill once that I couldn't fit in my car and spent $20 for the truck and a bunch of Home Depot buckets. Which you can probably borrow form some of us if you don't have some already.

smile57

Non-member
Truck rentals from Home Depot aren't too expensive under a certain number of hours. I bought a grill once that I couldn't fit in my car and spent $20 for the truck and a bunch of Home Depot buckets. Which you can probably borrow form some of us if you don't have some already.
Now if i only had the man power.

Unfortunately, most of my buddies aren't around anymore (wife locked them down with chores.. Lol)

smile57

Non-member
Thank you Ricomike for offering to help move it... I really appreciate that. I live on the 2nd floor. But, fortunately i have large elevator and clear pathway! Anyone, else out there that could help? I'll throw in some cash and lunch :)

Dany Estrada

Ritteri18
BRS Member
Thank you Ricomike for offering to help move it... I really appreciate that. I live on the 2nd floor. But, fortunately i have large elevator and clear pathway! Anyone, else out there that could help? I'll throw in some cash and lunch :)
Im down for when i saw the tank yesterday at europeans aquatics

Ttran102

BRS Member
A really good deal for this set up. Saw it in person and it's really nice. I can help a hand on sat if its around 4pm for some frags.

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702