FS 2 Healthy Tangs, 2 Tigertails, 2 Tuxedos for sale

jdemarco

Non-member
Blue Hippo Tang
Perfect sized Blue Hippo Tang, approx 3inch
Eats everything offered and exists with 3 other tangs currently. Been with me for about 1yr.
Price is firm, $135

Powder Blue Tang

Size Med / Large( according to LA chart)
He is 4 to 4.5inches, and thick and healthy.
Great coloration, eats everything offered and exists with 3 other tangs currently, along with fairy wrasse and other misc fish.
Price is firm, $ 190

Tigertail Cucumber (qty 2 available)

Thriving for 2 or 3yrs in my tank. Great sand cleaner. Constant hard worker. Great addition to any reef tank. Don't waste your money getting these guys shipped, they are notorious horrible shippers. Buy ones that have been tank acclimated for years. Out of stock on LA and again they do not ship well
Price is $45ea

Tuxedo Urchin (qty 2 available)
Price is $45 ea

Located in Reading / Woburn area

20210709_111549.jpg

***HEADS UP TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES***
THIS BRS WEBSITE NO LONGER GIVES PARTIES EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN U POST ON THIS THREAD AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN U PM ME NOR WHEN I RESPOND BACK TO YOU. SO BE AWARE OF THIS AS COMMUNICATIONS HAVE BEEN SLOWED DRAMATICALLY IME AS NEITHER PARTY GETS NOTIFIED OF PENDING COMMUNICATIONS/RESPONSES......IF INTERESTED PLS TEXT 617.797.1233 SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO RELY ON INEFFICIENT COMMUNICATIONS....

Blue Hippo Tang
Perfect sized Blue Hippo Tang, approx 3inch
Eats everything offered and exists with 3 other tangs currently. Been with me for abo 1yr.
Price is firm, $135

Powder Blue Tang

Size Med / Large( according to LA chart)
He is 4 to 4.5inches, and thick and healthy.
Great coloration, eats everything offered and exists with 3 other tangs currently, along with fairy wrasse and other misc fish.
Price is firm, $ 190

Tigertail Cucumber (qty 2 available)

Thriving for 2 or 3yrs in my tank. Great sand cleaner. Constant hard worker. Great addition to any reef tank. Don't waste your money getting these guys shipped, they are notorious horrible shippers. Buy ones that have been tank acclimated for years. Out of stock on LA and again they do not ship well
Price is $45ea

Tuxedo Urchin (qty 2 available)

Price is $45 ea

Located in Reading / Woburn area

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back